The flags have brought a depressing realisation for me

I'm gonna be honest, I don't hate chasers or anything but I really thought this was more of a community for trannies and lgbt people in general, but now there's flags it feels like half the posters in most threads are chasers and it's just... idk...

I miss the illusion of a tranny state...

Attached: chrome_nmJ2FZiKEK.png (770x818, 1.33M)

Most of us are repressing trannies on the inside if that makes you feel better

as stated, chasers are influencing the narrative. they have actual weight in the community. we're subtly associating what it means to be trans in relation to fetishistic moids.
how fucked up is that.

>lgb never existed prior to the emergence of t
u know you sounds like a narcissist and a youngshet and good day to you madam

Chasers are lgbt you retard
You really think the guys wanting to get fucked by girlcock are straight?

It was always a larp, people don't use the flags that actually represent them

>good day to you madam
epic

Why do certain troons think that we're all bottoms? Population wise chasers are like 90% top, 5% vers and 5% bottom

it's true, the only flag i haven't used so far is AFAB

Chasers are closeted homos (lgbt)

You’re right about half the posters being chasers.
Only good thing is that the flags make them easily identifiable so their takes can immediately be ignored or discarded

chasers ARE part of the lgbt..
Also this but I prefer to bamboozle the weak boymoders

Also true, I sometimes larp when user myself

i'm going to bomb the chaser pride even if it ever happens

honestly i didn’t realize it was there

Boymoders will always run this town in my heart ;-;

the world is healing...

That.. wasn't what I was trying to say, I'm not sure how that may have come across idk...

for chasers to be inherently lgbt would mean that trans women are inherently not women. Which if that's what you believe, is why I have an instinctive aversion to chasers in general. Lots of you may be nice but it's impossible to know which just see us as fetishised objects or exotic men etc.

There are more chasers than enbies, ace or aros in here. They are more lgbt than them.

>we're associating what it means to be trans in relation to fetishistic moids.
as opposed to a purely mtf community, which would instead define transness accoriding to...

with braps?

Solution to us being discriminated against and hate crimed here : we take the top 10% most fem chasers, have them troon, and then we date them instead of these ungrateful trannies. Chasers assemble.

Attached: 1654480703768.jpg (896x1281, 170.56K)

>for chasers to be inherently lgbt would mean that trans women are inherently not wome
By that logic LGBT should drop the T because trans women are the same as cissies

Just because you're a woman doesn't mean you're just like the other women

most of the people using chaser flag are just mtf larping
>but now there's flags it feels like half the posters in most threads are chasers
there is like 2 poster per thread using that flag unless it's a thread about chaser

wtf is that logic? By your logic being in LGBT means that anyone who likes them is also LGBT? So a straight dude dating a bi cis woman is LGBT or what?

trans inclusion in LGBT is because of historical and present resistance to discrimination anyway.

i change flag with every post

does everybody else just use the flag that identifies them?

I like living my dreams through posts.
You're not alone, gayden.

idk I just flip between boymoder and hon depending on how rancid I feel at the time really

I experienced something similar when I thought that this was for gayboys but then everyone is worshipping women and wanting to become them. So now you reap what you sow.

wtf how do i put flag?

put flag up butt
(also above file)

>not feeling rancid 24/7
couldn't be me

Disable 4chanX and don't use a mobile app

desu for me it's just that I can only spiral so hard for so long before I have a phase of just kinda dissociating from all those feelings. It doesn't even feel like my reflection is me anymore atm