Chasers be all like

chasers be all like

Attached: 1654519378032.jpg (950x910, 105.2K)

The asshole pig in the middle is ftm

>surrounded by roasties
I would never.
Everything else is pretty accurate though.

Attached: 1643572517596.jpg (1024x1024, 147.14K)

>tattoos

Attached: 8f8.jpg (425x282, 15.63K)

A fat guy teased me in HS so I'm fine with that.
And if you get the right breed of fat boi they're always so happy

im kind of skinny fat who should I stalk?

didn't stav officially admit he'd fuck a tranny

Become fitfat and get whoever you want

Yeah a couple times.

I thought he was just really gay and enjoyed sucking cock?

huh I've been doing it wrong. Bussy here I come!

Just like Hasan said he would. It won't happen ever.

damn i feel really bad for any desperate transgirls that fucked stavros. You could not pay me enough.
i'd smash cute pre-T nick though

Attached: 41bd8c1937aef2cc1ad01bbad902152a.jpg (225x224, 7.96K)

Been doing this and the amount of positive attention I've been getting is crazy. Also, lifting while fat feels like cheating, it's been way easier gaining muscle than it ever was trying to lose weight.

Stav's got enough personality to overcome being fat, bald, and toothless, so that says something for me.

I'd top him

is it true that only men are confused by the fact women have fucked stav?
where do transgirls stand on this issue? do they also find stav cute and funny?

and his dick is small

I'd fuck stav in a second, i saw him live a few months ago and he's extremely charismatic.

Stav is one of my favorite comedians out there right now.

He can work a crowd like no one else. It's his niche. I think Nick really works best on a podcast setting with a hype man (Stav) and a straight man (Adam, who is actually really really gay)

Stav works best in a crowd of people, where he can set them up and heckle them.

His laugh is also so infectious :)

It's because Stav has a feminine personality. His appeal to women is that they'll get along with him, he won't be challenging to be around, won't have high standards, his charm is purely appealing to women. He's inoffensive, he's like a comfort blanket.
Nick is like the polar opposite which is why he comes off as so autistic, and why they work well together.

damn, so that's why i don't find stav attractive.

nah I understand why they would, but it does not work for me in the slightest lmao.

It's also why Nick has a big gay following and Stav does not.

Seriously though, Stavros is fat, balding, and toothless. Yet he's always managed to get laid even before fame/wealth, do incels have any excuse?

Incels biggest problem will always be their mindset. Their insides rot and it makes them ugly, human instincts are designed to pick up on shit like that. It's why HSTS are usually more attractive than AGP.