Just ban troon surgery for women, simple as

Women are not capable of making choices as adults without blaming everyone when they regret them later on.

Attached: 1654518797268.jpg (637x680, 113.93K)

get a fucking job

We should ban women

>women: waaah why do the mean doctors always think im faking it they never give me proper medical treatment
>also women:
No wonder no one takes women seriously.

Why is it always the pooners

who is the person in the reddit post blaming? I don't see any blame being thrown around.

every wise man throughout the ages has explained in painful detail why females (afabs, really) are basically overgrown children who cannot be trusted with responsibility.
none so blind as those who refuse to see.

If women can't be trusted with responsibility why do men expect women to play mommy and take care of all their responsibilities like children?

normal person, would refer to you however you want no issue
i would talk about you and phrase sentences to only include your name to your face and talk about you like i really think of you behind your back (no one will say anything because they’ll privately agree)

>females (afab)
So females

Schizopost?

ok retard

that's what the post say indeed

because childrearing is gay work for women
if kids could kick ass and be cool they could hang with the boys but they cant

This board is getting closer to mumsnet every day kek

OPs pic is your future if you don't kill yourself before you get there

>shape shifter
i wish social media would silence all dumb detransers
they're literally being manipulated to make the trans community to look horrible
it's literally misinformation but nothing is being done

Attached: 3E9070F7-BA5F-4546-9B46-E21A6D38868E.png (600x600, 55.74K)

Also, where was the part where she’s blaming anyone but herself?

>mumsnet
What

>t. groomer

>Women realizes being a man fucking sucks and is very unforgiving. Suddenly nobody cares about you anymore.

Why does it seem like most detransitioners are FTMTFs?

kek

/r/detrans is mostly larpers and other transphobes making shit up to get mad about, people get busted for making fake posts on their all the time when people start digging into the details. Why would you believe this post is real when time and time again /r/detrans is shown to be nothing more than a place for people to make shit up for other people to screen shot and get mad about?

She’s not crying about that though, this post doesn’t mention that. She’s just crying over not having tits and looking like a man, not the way you get treated

why do you keep reposting the same pic over and over?
there's already another active thread with the same image. Get a life