General society

>general society
>men are complicated, smart and capable. women are vapid shallow retards
>trans spaces
>“amabs” are complicated, smart and capable. “afabs” are vapid shallow retards
does it not bother any of you that despite the claim of being trans, nothing materially changes about your behaviors or views in any significant way? how am i supposed to think of you as women when you act like men, talk like men, have the same views as men and treat “afabs” the same exact way men treat women?

Attached: sm1.png (1170x811, 1.76M)

party pooper

Humans are largely products of their environments.

OP why are you saying this like its a bad thing? You can date a woman and not get stuck with a shallow retard.

im mtf and i respect afabs

If women don't like being called vapid shallow retards they should stop being vapid shallow retards

based. thank you for existing

it's more like
>"tops" are complicated, smart and capable. "bottoms" are vapid shallow retards.

>does it not bother any of you that despite the claim of being trans, nothing materially changes about your behaviors or views in any significant way?
sure it does, i want to fuck me now

Because becoming a shallow bimbo is part of the MTF fetish

>general society
>women are complicated, smart, and capable. men are complicated, smart, and capable.
>trans spaces
>"amabs" are complicated, smart, and capable. "afabs" are complicated, smart, and capable.
ftfy

>i want to fuck me now
Typical narcissistic tranny

this isn’t what trans people as a whole believe though, tbhon

why would i change my views? they're objectively correct.

>wahhh wombyn are so oppressed cuz of mysoggyknees you have to believe me im a victim
no wonder no one takes women seriously when they can't stop themselves from saying retarded things for five seconds lmao

Don't care about your thought policing, trans women are different than bioholes in a good way, and I'm not going to be guilted into settling for a nattyfoid when real (trans) women are so much better

Attached: dear anon.png (1170x1376, 2.47M)

It's really not that difficult. AMABs make for superior women.

by being men, because men are superior to women

>make thread pointing out gendered socialization is permanent and immediately noticeable
>80% of comments confirm this
big loss for trannies

it's not about men and women
it's about gynophiles and androphiles
gynophiles are based, androphiles are dumb bimbos
a woman with gynephilia is superior to a man with androphilia

>androphiles are dumb bimbos
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Masculinization.

wasn’t like 80% of all historical trans and gay activism dedicated to disproving exactly this?