>tell her I'm growing my hair still but just want a maintence cut
>don't want more than an inch off
>casually talking and mention I have an interview coming up halfway through
>she cuts my hair way too short
>There you go user! now go be the best man for the job you can be
I'm legit gonna fucking kill myself

Attached: dano45.jpg (1200x667, 50.24K)

The chad split ends vs the virgin well groomed hair

everything I do my hair just looks like trash and it makes me wanna scream, I've tried so many different things but it just always looks dry and shitty and unstyled. And the worst thing is I cant even tell my hairdresser what I want coz the second I sit down and see myself in the mirror I just start dissacociating

I bet you still tipped

I'm not american, when she told me to be the best man I can be I did stutter over my words mid sentence and stare off in to space for like 10 seconds before paying and leaving.
probably never going back there now

I'm really sorry user
there's oils you can use to make your hair grow faster, so don't feel too down

Attached: f301ea54-f62a-4214-a503-e121feaac29f.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

why would you get a haircut if you are trying to grow your hair??

everyone told me I should get it cut sometimes to make sure its healthy....
my hair is about that dano length so its not completely over but im still sad

hope you get the job fren

Order some olaplex to condition it. Also, if youre totally fed up just get a perm. It takes the guess work out of hair, you wash it, scrunch some product in and let it air dry

If you have split ends you should cut them off even if you're growing your hair out
Unless you use heat in your hair and it's damaged you don't really have to cut it though, but it's still good. I'm growing my hair out too after cutting it way too short (which I didn't even want to do) it was about that dano length too... picrel is my goal, what's yours?

Attached: 1cdb281b-a2e5-4c60-96af-dbc0e8d8156e.jpg (590x594, 30.38K)

>go to hairdresser
>ask her to cut my hair just a bit
>she cuts it extremely short
>my hyperfeminine face now on full display coupled with a haircut that made me look like the average female he/they zoomer instead of the normie girl look I was going for
>isolate myself even harder
I never went to a hairdresser again after this incident

>picrel is my goal, what's yours?
something like that length and then i'll get it styled in to something else, i swear next time im just gonna bring in a pic of dano and say its my end goal, atm my hair looks closest to pic related on the dano-scale
last time they cut my hair so short it was even short for a male, so i havent been back in a year, at least they didnt cut that much off this time

Attached: 258524-fn9x4laxeaixlwq-min.jpg (1038x779, 40.31K)

>everyone told me I should get it cut sometimes to make sure its healthy....
you fell for the meme
you only get split ends after years of damage and neglect

What causes split ends? Ive been growing my hair out since last august and they still look fresh cut

God damn is that relatable

I fucking hate hairdressers, they love to ignore what the customer asks for because they have their own idea of what looks good

>everyone told me I should get it cut sometimes to make sure its healthy...
Lol this is just a lie by hairdressers to get people to get their hair cut more often. Just take good care of it and you don't need a trim. Also split ends only go so far, I grew my hair out to my hips with no haircut, only ended up having to get a few inches taken off for split ends once it was grown out

bleaching it and using heat too much. everyone's hair is different, my hair doesn't get damaged no matter what I do and I blow dry it and straighten many times a week
good luck to both of us user, my hair looks like picrel right now

Attached: 32d4c906-a33e-42eb-87dc-89d2cc83075f.jpg (800x1092, 101.02K)

Swear cis women do this shit because trannies make them seethe

there's an easy fix to this

don't let women cut your hair

Learned this the hard way