Well /ttt/, what IS a woman?

Well /ttt/, what IS a woman?

Attached: 71oIniLFP2L.jpg (1691x2560, 280.29K)

The people who won't have sex with you

So trans girls aren't women then?

Attached: 7MKosxrAS9KlrHQQ6D8NGELKmKyCZV1STChVP0p9Rqanwhy95-8RPkddtmceAaxjamTwhuD5F461UFoidRhUPJXpBzE2xbd7onOatg=s0.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

>/ttt/
oh fuck where'd the fourth tranny go

What is a man /ttt/?

Attached: 1644715321161.jpg (3450x4599, 1.05M)

what does trouble in terrorist town have to do with this

>/ttt/
A woman is the 4th t

A miserable pile of secrets?

I don't understand why this is contentious at all... Why has noone taught society what a woman is?

How the FUCK can you actually not answer that. People asking the question are so ignorant.

Allow me to explain:

First: Sex and gender are two different things.

The Sexes in homo sapiens are MALE and FEMALE. There are intersex people but they are some form of mixture of that binary. Sexual dimorphism is an evolutionary strategy.

Males are XY chromosome, and females are XX.

The Females are the baseline of the species. The Females purpose is to gestate and grow new offspring and feed and care for those in their infantile state.

The males are the Testing ground for the species males have higher genetic variability then females. the males are also designed for killing, testosterone makes their bodies more suited for this purpose. The males generally compete with other males in direct competition or for female attention in order to breed with what they perceive to be the most genetically fit females. Although, this is a social dynamic which crosses into GENDER

GENDER is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT BASED ON social roles that have evolved in societies and have been traditionally DERIVED FROM THE SEXES.

I am not saying it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a gender that is NOT DERIVED FROM BIOLOGICAL SEX. I am only saying that in most traditional societies the GENDERS of MAN and WOMAN are social roles derived from the natural way in which these species biological sex have shaped their behavior and social interactions.

There have been other GENDERS in history or what could be called GENDERS Eunuchs or Castrati in ancient Rome, China, Persia, Byzantium, and into the middle ages were NOT considers men and had a different SOCIAL ROLE. they were however still considered MALE. you cannot change your SEX.

However, transitioning to a different GENDER is possible. But, because gender is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT you DO NOT get to decide what gender you are or what genders your society has available to you. You may ACT LIKE you are a certain gender but unless you sufficiently match the role that is CONSTRUCTED BY SOCIETY to BE that gender then you will not BE that gender. That is what it means when I say that GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. this in mind one can be more of a woman or less of a woman. It may be the case that a woman who is biologically infertile like after menopause, or a transwoman is actually LESS OF A WOMAN, LESS CONFORMING TO THE SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. THEN A WOMAN WHO IS FERTILE. the reason for this is that our two main genders are DERIVED FROM BIOLOGICAL SEX. So it may be the case that the you could say: A woman is the OPTIMAL SOCIAL ROLE an adult human female should aspire to.

However we have to keep in mind that social constructs ever change and evolve. Some societies have accepted and instituted non-binary genders and those have been constructed etc. What, exactly, the optimal functioning of an ADULT HUMAN FEMALE looks like is different for different people in different societies at different times. Because the social construct is different. The social construct of gender is not a fixed thing. However... We may be able to find out that some social constructs are better for a certain goal... Say if you have the goal of reproducing the species... Then it makes perfect sense to consider infertile woman less of a woman then fertile ones.

On a side note I think that traditional western Christian society actually has 5 genders: babies, boys, girls, men and woman. (And you can even sub divide men and woman into virgins, bachelor's, married men and woman and widows. As kind of sub-genders that used to be more important social constructs but are now not widespread)

dont care, didnt read

No, they are girls. Can’t you read?

trick question. women didn’t exist before we discovered hormones or chromosomes. before that, “woman” was arbitrarily assigned to people at random. the fact that 99.9% of the time it was only to a specific body type is one of the freakiest coincidences in human history

In case this isn't clear: TRANNYS, JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY YOU ARE A WOMAN DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE ONE.

you must conform to the social construct of a woman in the society in which you wish to be a woman in order to be that gender of a woman in that society.

SO because social constructs are variable there are some societies who construct gender to be different. Therefore if you a
Pass as a Woman in your society of Friends, that doesn't mean you are a woman in every society.

If you pass for a woman in the United States... That doesn't mean you will pass for one in Russia. Where they might have a different social construct of gender.

If you pass for a woman in new York you might not be one in a Baptist Church in the deep south.

GENDER IS NOT A UNIVERSAL. BECAUSE IT IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT THEREFORE EVERY PERSONS GENDER IS VARIABLE DEPENDANT UPON THE SOCIAL CONTEXT IN WHICH THEY ARE CURRENTLY BEING DEFINED.

Fair enough. You don't have to care about what a woman is. It will not change if you are one or not after all.

what is "is"?

A WOMAN is contextual and variable because gender is a social construct and social constructs are contextual to a society and variable in their construction.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN we cannot define what a woman is in a GIVEN SOCIETY.

Define the society and then we can do an anthropological study of it to find out what that society considers the construct of a woman to be.

Tldr my shit:

A Woman is a SOCIAL ROLE designed to be the optimal aspirational mode of being for an adult human female, in a given society.

A woman is whoever identifies as a woman. You don't have to be feminine to be a woman. You don't have to be on HRT to be a woman. You don't have to be a bottom to be a woman. Everyone is potentially a woman. So it's basically meaningless.

This message brought to you by your woke liberal overlords. Get fucked

If I wanna fuck them, it's a woman

Attached: FMTTAj1XoAMFZ5c.jpg (1080x902, 255.14K)

What if I don't want to identify as a woman but like the benefits of preferential treatment I get due to gender quotas? Can I be a woman too?

as long as im included in the definition, idc