Gf hits me in an argument

>gf hits me in an argument
>tell her I'll leave her if she does anything like that again
>"you can't leave me because no one else would want to date a tranny"
>she's right
I hate being a tranny...

Attached: 607DB099-C321-47D6-A3AD-0F5B72B37B59.png (270x367, 134.85K)

So you pooned out?

what are you talking about? I'm mtf...

user. Please leave her. There will be other people in life who will love you. Even if you don't think so, you have value and don't drag everybody else in your life down.

If she responded like that to you telling her not to hit you the violence is only going to escalate.

wow cis women are evil. you can find someone else. theres a lot of people who will date trans

you don't understand, the only other people willing to date me are probably just sleazy chaser dudes who only want me for my genitals and will probably be even more abusive.
our relationship isn't all bad even though she can be mean sometimes.

Imagine being a trans woman dating a cis woman. Constantly knowing that she’s judging you and sees you as a pale imitation of her kind. Using you as a fleshy strap and tool for “sapphic” clout.

Dump her stupid ass and move on. Build confidence and go to like pflag or something and meet decent people.
>no one else would want to date a tranny
No, nobody would want a long term relationship with you and the only reason anyone would want to be with you is to hatefuck you, you stupid bitch. Gain some confidence and take care of yourself, don't let fucking assholes like her bring you down.

Imagine generalizing and thinking this.

holy shit your gf sounds mean
honestly would leave her just for saying that, if my gf said that to me no matter how much i love her, being hurt by your s/o is the worst.
i feel the same, that nobody will love me. someday there will be a nice chaser who doesn’t just want me for sex who will make me happy. someday

>Using you as a fleshy strap
ewwww we don't do that kind of thing

So what, better the devil you know? Loneliness is better than being beaten in my book any day

If you date people the conventional way instead of using apps, being a tranny literally doesn't matter. People think they care, but they don't

>cis women are evil
don't act like cis male chasers aren't like this too (if not much worse). It seems like most people in general who want to date trannies do it because many trannies are vulnerable and easily abused

>who only want me for my genitals and will probably be even more abusive.
just say you're insecure, no need to talk about your projection

well we've been together 2 years and this is only the second time she's hit me (she did it another time about a year ago), I love her enough that I can get over this.

>t. Tranny who was not irreparably disfigured by puberty

>this victim of abuse is actually insecure! Lmao gottem.

If you're gonna stick around, that's fine, but you need to set healthy boundaries. Tell them no more of that shit, and if it happens again, you leave no matter how much it breaks your heart. Tell them not to emotionally blackmail you either
>"you can't leave me because no one else would want to date a tranny"
Yeah, that shit's not on, if they genuinely feel that way then clearly they don't respect you as an individual enough to warrant your care or concerns

All said, take care, stand up for yourself, and if push comes to shove, you shove hard and fast and you don't look back lest you get pushed again

Wow if you let a woman, know you think that. It will just make her abuse even worse down the line.

When a woman think's you have no options, they will get so fucked about everything.

it is insecurities when you start projecting a situation you had on everyone

Find yourself another option while you're still with her, then cut ties and move on. Even a transgender deserves better than someone who hits them.

know I think what?