Former Any Forumscel here, lets get wholesome

I had a dream last night that my best friend was trans. I turned my back on them, treated them poorly and was ashamed to be seen with them. Their pain and isolation was palpable when I woke up, and I had a sense of dread and regret.

I want to say I am genuinely sorry for giving you ladies a hard time. Friends of mine who transed IRL were kind of arseholes, and it informed how I approach this issue too much.

As someone who has struggled with mental health and debilitating injury from work, I should have reserved my judgement. I really think God is telling me to wind my neck in.

FRENS?

Attached: images.jpg (514x596, 18.25K)

yes now blow your load in me

The funny thing is in the dream I was homophobic towards this person and then it became clear they just needed a friend. I felt awful. I have a gf but hope you find love.

yes now blow your load in fp

Awesome

Attached: 1652252997291.jpg (720x536, 50.8K)

Lol I probably deserve a good trolling. I mean it though. I am starting to admire your persistence. Maybe trans people have more will to struggle in this life than my mates on the Misery Board. Funny to realise that.

Man I wish I had a dog. I like the scraggly little guys who look like Sea Captains.

im glad youre growing. idk who you are, but no hard feelings friend

Why did you hate us to begin with, just curious.
Our existence literally doesn't affect you. I understand when poltards lash out at nonwhites because they are responsible for most of the crime, and are replacing the white populations
But why hate gays? We are literally helpless and never really posed a thread. Why the obsession with us?

What can I say mang. Life is actually hard for some edgelords, whereas some edgelords make their lives hard. When I had a friend who went this way they did a lot of bad shit. I realise that's not everyone. You deserve to hear this. In the least.

Don't think I will stop being 'conservative' but realising that's how I like to live MY life, not how you should live yours necessarily.

Signal to noise ratio.

I had a trans aunt and she was an amazing person if pretty quirky as you can imagine for twenty years ago.

One of my closest friends went this way and conformed to every negative stereptype, screwed over a lot of people in our circle, absolutely poisoned the well as far as my reputation went. Stopped going out because of that, too much time to find other aggrieved people I guess.

Sometimes a toxic person can do a lot of damage.

Also realising how resilient you guys are. You deserve a shot at life x

based coolguy

>Sometimes a toxic person can do a lot of damage.
Thats true I guess.
But it's okay now.
I don't care about your past, just the fact that you see us as human beings now means alot to me, because the majoroty of the world doesn't.

Hoenestly I don't have to fully get it, I am sure we would have our disagreements but it's one life, you know. Take all care. Love from this angry 'Nazi.'

I have had so many real issues to deal with, if we are here in these times we are all fuckin' survivors.

Love, the average person is swimming against the tide. We need to learn to swim together innit. Not hating you and trying to actually see you is one less burden to carry.

>Love, the average person is swimming against the tide. We need to learn to swim together innit. Not hating you and trying to actually see you is one less burden to carry.
I'm a polcel
So why would you say you're an incel? What trait predisposed you to be one.

Also, do you ever wonder if the way we are pitted against each other in culture wars is actualoy a big fucken distraction? Cos I do. We are stronger together, as long as people treat each other with respect. We are being depoliticised with this noish shit. You deserve a life.

Just a figure of speech. Never had too much trouble with women, just found myself disgusted by what the left gad become and swinging further right the more misfortune crushed me.

Turns out the right is pants on head retarded too. Let's reason for ourselves and support each other hey.

Trannys talking about not being an inclel lmao how about fuck a real woman

Thanks but this makes me question you being a polcel.
I've been around many polcels, if you can answer this question like a polcel I would believe you.

What ideology is responsible for the destruction of the west?

Thanks m80 but we keepin it nice in here because I owe these bitches that at least. My gf is 'real' lol if that makes you happy. I can't work hard anymore, my health is bad, am I a 'real' man? These are just intellectual traps man. You won't make your life better by letting the striggle metastesize.

trans people have a lot of will to struggle
t. tranny

Honestly I don't even know anymore. Would have said cultural Marxism, would have said feminism, but most systems of control we hsve tried cause misery somewhere.

I now just think your values should inform your ideology and not the other way around.

It IS kinda Nietzschean. If you want one bit of advice, its tell white liberal woman to go easy on the drag time story bullshit. The optics are appalling. I realise its not entirely your department but take a msssage.

not him, I became a poltard for like a year in 2017 and it semi lingered in my brain for 2 years after but it wasn't the dominant side, here's my thought process
>I can't believe these people are actually nazis, also they keep posting these statistics on my main boards
>I'm going to go talk to them and see why
>fall into a year+ larp
never hated gay people very much though. Just turned into a nationalist trad fascist larper or some shit that hates "cultural marxism" and "the elite".
Having some people on /lit/ call me retarded from the start for months on end probably helped me out of it. Although /lit/ now seems to have been infested with poltards and I don't go there anymore.
Reading late Jünger early on was probably what helped me most though since he always saw how retarded these people were. I'm not sure why other poltards kept recommending him to me, maybe they didn't even read or understand him themselves but reading him helped me out a lot to understanding what my brain was trying its best to realise and comprehend with all of this "psy-op" shit being thrown in my direction.
In all honesty I guess I was just an edgy late teen-very early 20's, looking for truth wherever I could find.
Also I'm not really sure what I'm doing here, I'm from Any Forums. Someone just linked this board and now I'm here.

Also I am phonefagging in bed after a big risotto so am lgbt adjacent now lol

Hell is other people, especially people who make politics everything. Junger was based.

we got this one sisters, keep it up

Lol I actually think my dream was divine inspiration.