How do you become attractively muscular as a tranner...

How do you become attractively muscular as a tranner? I really want to do it because I think it'd help my self esteem and confidence
It might also make me look better
t. anorexic boymoder

Attached: Meowriza.jpg (1080x1080, 97.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Focus on your lower body and you back, don't train your arms and shoulders, they'll be getting enough work while you're handling all the weights, loading/unloading bars, etc, so they'll toned without looking too big. Don't train your chest at all.
As for your core/abs, I'd recommend yoga instead, like, stomach vacuums and whatnot, crunches are a meme.

>they'll toned without looking too big
they'll be toned without looking too big*

eat more and work out, that's pretty much it

Alright thank you a lot user
>back
Wouldn't working out my back make me look huge though

Yeah but what work outs specifically
Cause there are diffrent types of work outs with diffrent results for example a Any Forumsbros work out regime wouldn't make me attractive as a tranny

do full body but put more focus on legs, don't listen to the people saying you shouldn't do arm, that's bullshit and will make you look weird af, hrt pretend most of the growth already so not doing any exercice for your upper will make your body look disproportionate

Nah, you want to have nice and strong spinal erectors, the muscles that go alongside your spine. You can ignore lats and stuff like that, if you don't want to train those. But strong spinal erectors will keep your spine safe and they look hella sexy when you arch your back, your partner will like the view. Literally a win-win.
For instance, RDL or romanian deadlift will work your hamstrings, ass, and also spinal erectors. Hyperextension will work erectors as well.

>hrt pretend most of the growth already
Pfft, you have no idea what you're talking about, sorry. While it does make gaining harder, you still gain more and faster than cisf.

>you have no idea what you're talking about
I prob worded it a bit too harsh, I didn't mean that you didn't know to build muscles, I just meant that you're mistaken when it comes to HRT and its effect on the body.

>you still gain more and faster than cisf
not really, muscle growth is correlated to T level, maybe you should check yours

Maybe but I could just do what they say for now and if it looks weird then I could add arms exercises
>Spinal erectors
Never heard of this before desu
Thank you for the advice though, since they apparently look very good according to you I think I'll work them out
Where can I read more about what exercises I should be doing exactly? Like for all the body parts and stuff
Sorey for asking to be spoonfed I just know 0 stuff about being fit

Nah, the thing is, as an AMAB you're a lot better at recruiting muscles, your mind to muscle connection is better, you adaptability and muscle memory are better. This shit doesn't go away on HRT. This in turn makes it easier for you to gain muscle mass. You obv won't come even close to a cis dude, but you absolutely are better than a cis woman in this regard.
>maybe you should check yours

Actually, since you're an absolute beginner, google strong curves by Bret Contreras, it's a well balanced proven programme. It goes into details what's what and why.

Thank you user I will do that :)

yo based i'm doing the same thing
I've been doing a half-assed version of fierce five, but i'm gonna look into a more proper routine and maybe even start going to the gym.
i'm only squatting like 70 pounds tho rip, im weak as hell

Attached: goku-eating.gif (498x269, 1.77M)

Based anonette!
I'm weak af too, I have no idea how much 70 pounds is but I genuinely struggle with lifting 20kg lol
>Fierce five
No idea what that is :D

I want to be an attractively muscular woman so bad it's unreal

Attached: be.jpg (1700x2048, 252.75K)

Me too that's all I want rn

i'm from a metric country too lol it's like 30 kilos roughly
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631
it's just a novice weightlifting routine. When I have some more time i will probably look into gzclp or some other, more well regarded routines.
same bro
though i haven't really decided if i wanna stay skinny or if i wanna be buff. I wish I could just kinda puff myself up or down like master roshi and have it both ways

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.gif (500x281, 194.96K)

Oh alright, desu I think I would also struggle with squatting 30kg (cause it's over half my weight lmao)but I haven't tried yet
>gzclp
I assume this is also a novice working out routine?