What motivates transgenders to keep on taking hormones? Couldn't they use the same discipline to work out instead?

What motivates transgenders to keep on taking hormones? Couldn't they use the same discipline to work out instead?

Attached: 1654506145287.jpg (500x667, 46.6K)

>work out instead
doesn't make sense, I want to look like a woman and working out won't feminize me

why would I do that

I do both. I'm a muscular woman.

I want to look like a girl

Same

HRT can have the positive effect of making you appear younger, help slow hair loss and improve your skin.
>exercise and diet can do the same
If there was a non-libido killinig version of it I would switch ---- I just don't want to end up being infertile the rest of my life.

It's a pose that's about to fart

i take hormones twice a day to balance it out and workout to be stronger and more feminine, so why not both?

I used to be a buff dude, now I'm a twink on HRT, but soon I'll be a quadzilla on HRT because I miss the gym T_T

not a discipline to be learnt in taking hormones. its because we need them

That pic is annoying, her skin is smooth and blemish free. She should slit my throat. I deserve to die for not looking that good

>Certain type of people need A
>Why don't they just do B instead?

BASED
I also wanna be a muscular woman

that's a pretty butt!

>assuming i don't also work out
?
either way, what motivates me is the changes i've already seen, and the changes that are still ahead for me

isn't working out like a bunch of work and swallowing a pill like a few seconds each day? I'd rather take the pill.

>What motivates transgenders to keep on taking hormones?
Not turning into a man again, plus being low hormones feels bad, i have to commit in either direction to function well in my experience, just being lazy doesn't cut it.
>Couldn't they use the same discipline to work out instead?
I do work out as well.

cringe

dunno but that's a very, very nice butt

T gel
Expensive though

or do both?

or maybe don't transition if you don't plan on getting srs

I've never taken hormones and literally all I ever do is work out to make the intrusive, unwelcome tranny thoughts go away. It doesn't work, but it does mangle my body into a hulking masculine wreck that can never be feminine even if I tried, which has its perks if you're trying to control the worm living in your brain. Also, other people seem to think I have a good body. I figure if I'm going to be miserable I might as well be miserable and admired rather than pitied

ymmv