I want to castrate a tranner while I hold her hand and kiss her to numb the pain

I want to castrate a tranner while I hold her hand and kiss her to numb the pain...

Attached: Elastrator_rings.jpg (1594x1527, 350.07K)

I once found a cis girl med student who wanted to castrate me with the thing in your pic op, but she chickened out.

based but only if you are a cis female, mtf, or a femboy ftm

If I get castrated can I have some of those green fruit loops :D

Kek I'll buy you as many real fruit loops as you want if you do

If your going to castrate me, which I am just going to do myself pretty soon here... but if you did, I'd need you to do it surgically. A second hand would be a lot of help.

A kisses and some hand holding would make me feel better for sure.

let's do it then

Uhh I'm not a surgeon and I don't want fuck shit up what's wrong with an elastrator?
But yeah lots of handholding and kisses and cuddling afterwards I can do that
:)

how do these things work anyway? I'm actually trying to go the surgical route and don't know anything about this fruit loop device

The problem with the elastrator, is they are extremely painful. Like extreme pain. On top of possible complications, such a necrotic tissue, blood poisoning.

It's way less painful to surgically remove them, and far safer. It's ok though you can just be good and give me a hand when I need it. Then lie down and hold me when Im done.

You just put it around your balls when it's stretched like in the op pic and then you let it go and it goes back to being a small fruit loop. It's quick but probably somewhat painful

It constricts around the scrotum above the testicles, which cuts off the blood supply and kills them. I think eventually the dead balls and scrote fall off, but they could probably be removed before that - just dont let the rubber band fall off until completely healed or you will bleed to death.

If you prefer that way. To me it looked cleaner than surgery but I'd love to help you whatever way you choose and hold you tight afterwards

that sounds scary, I'd much rather have my hand held while I'm recovering from surgery

>tfw no dom surgeon bf/gf to castrate you and mold you into their ideal partner

Attached: 1621414861020.jpg (576x576, 32.41K)

>ywn be surgically altered against your will into the perfect agp bimbo slut even though youre not even trans

Sounds cute too
You sure you're not trans lol
My dream girl hehe

Didn't know how deeply I wanted this till now.

Always been curious if anyone's who's done the band method has posted a timeline of the process, I have a a idea of how it would look as time went on and the tissue dies and I think it'd look so nasty before it falls off

I think it'll just shrivel down a lot

>castrate
>her
Man, who says mental illness isn't contagious?

it fucking sucks, user. all I want is for my gf to snap and turn me into her doll but she just has to be depressed like everyone else. Not that I don't support her, I do, but it'd just be nice if she could go insane and take it out on me is all

Attached: 1613003745552.png (128x128, 37.32K)

Apparantly they die within 9 hrs than they cut them off, if you leave them they rot, smell, and gangrene can spread past the band. They don't fall off like it cattle

if you pinch both arteries and veins equally well i'd think the scrotum maintains it's size as-is, maybe swells a little, but if the pressure isn't enough to fully clamp the arteries too it'll keep swelling
im not sure how the necrosis would progress but it probably takes a few days at least in the latter case?

Castrate him to make a her. user is just getting ahead of himself. Forward thinker that is.