Do trans women like being called Mommy?

Do trans women like being called Mommy?

This has never been my fetish but the girl I'm seeing right now keeps calling herself Mommy and it was kind of neutral until she started eating my ass and then I started calling her Mommy too.

I think she mind broke me because I would have said this fetish was disgusting but...

Attached: 03c58303bf4ae25bfe1855edb1f285d3.jpg (729x1096, 111.49K)

i like it if they’re cute zoomer twinks

100% i enjoy it. it was something casual at first but then it really grew on me, then when i got my chance i made an emo fag call me mommy

I mean what if you're eating zoomer twink ass and he's moaning mommy like a girl? Cuz I did that and now my girlfriend's treating me like a weirdo even though she's the first one to say it!

Storytime?

I'm too self-conscious to refer to myself that way but being called mommy is an instant blast of feel-good brain chemicals for me

Do y'all only only like being called mommy by really young guys or is lower mid twenties ok? Asking for a friend

it was just a hookup with a guy i really had barely known but i bought us breakfast after i sucked his dick and asked "now what do we say mommy"

That is so fucking cringe. I seriously want to apologize for saying it now gives me the heebie-jeebies just reading it

I'm very tall and I like to be kind and comforting but I really don't want to be someone's mum, it's a real turn off

I have enjoyed it, but whomever starts saying it on there own accord, end up becoming extremely needy. Like if your my lil bitch boy, of course please do, as that's your role. Otherwise it's to much. You thought it was disgusting and now it gets your dick hard.

Really no going back user.

relax, I thought it was cute

>lil bitch boy
Where do I sign up

>Tfw no bf twice my size that's also submissive

Attached: 1589468075549.jpg (692x607, 14.76K)

How small are you?

5'4, the twice my size part is more weight not height.

If your twinky, feminine, or sensitive and soft.
I suppose you can come lay in my lap, and let me stroke your hair, as I figure out what to do with my little puppy.

Otherwise I cant both be a mother to you, and dom you. Just one or the other.

as long as the dude doesn't act effeminate.

Then how much do you weigh

120 but I want to loose 10 or maybe 15 pounds

Attached: 1589098202172.jpg (577x550, 42.66K)

that shouldn't be too hard to find then twiggy

just learn how to lose wait from an anorexic! now im back down to 100.

giwtwm

No pls I don't want an eating disorder

>twiggy
How big are you then user