Do you respect the second one?

Do you respect the second one?

Attached: gaypeople.jpg (884x960, 90.09K)

no, uppity fags need to remember their place

the gay people you respect seem kinda unavailable
like you'd look at a guy like that and assume he's just straight and he'd never tell you honestly

i respect their right to their views/opinions/way of living

but i probably wouldn't get along with them cuz of lack of similar interests

I don't respect the first one.

>literally is a normal person that you can be friends with
first ones so try hard
"i'm not a fag one of the good ones"
nothing cringier

c

>I respect gay people as long as they're closeted
cringe, I loolk like the first guy btw

Based + true. Grow a spine, don't be a pick-me. You don't have to have a weird hair color, but don't closet yourself to appease a snowflake.

most people have no appreciable value and have to replace their ego-hole with something in order to keep from facing their crippling pointlessness so they build their personalities and pride around what would otherwise be "just another thing"

like yeah, there's a lot of gay people like the latter, there's a lot of ethnic minorities who fixate on their minority status, but there's also a lot of hicks who take pride in "living a simple life" (the default of human existence) or "being of X nationality" or take some collective group pride in their political/class/cultural affiliation etc etc and express that in similar ways

the fixation on when gays do this is simply a red herring

didn't the OP of that meme become a bisexual transfem? lol

Attached: 1654440991691.jpg (713x900, 161.8K)

they are boyfriends

100% of people who make memes that imply everyone in the world has to be "extreme A" or "extreme B" comes out as trans eventually

the first one is mid desu, not that I like the 2nd that much more but they seem more open at least probably better fashion sense too. it's all about balance.

>treat your sexuality like a shameful hidden secret or i don't respect you
great meme

>Gay People I Respect
>Is Invisible
wow i wonder what they meant by this

I don’t care if people are open about their sexuality and gender identity but I can’t stand flamers who make everything about being gay.

t. ranny

I tolerate the first one.
Don't respect them tho
The other kind I make it a point to ignore them

No because they're ugly and not fuckable

>is invisible
There is more than "being non-conforming" and "being disgusting for contrarianism".

Attached: 20170722-DSCF4032-BerlijnBlog-Christopher-Street-Day-Berlin.jpg (1000x667, 745.56K)

This meme makes flamers seethe so its based.
>If you don't act like a retarded stereotype of yourself then you are a pick me.

bruh they are at a pride march I have a feeling they aren't dressed like that every single day

Naturally, the extreme was for emphasis. I've seen some outright tasteless shit in my time as a student however. Funnily, it was always the undergrads. Because adults actually eventually learn how to dress.