Question for straight trans girls:

What would you do if you are just about to hook up with a guy, he takes his shirt off, and there is a huge swatsika tattoo on his chest? Would you be into it, too scared to do anything, or just straight up leave?

Attached: Nazi_Bodybuilder.png (619x450, 441.64K)

depends if he's hot

Assuming he's hot, what would you do?

say it's based and let him fuck me idk

if he was like picrel i would start crying because he couldn’t impregnate me

attempt marriage

Attached: 1641899012138.png (1022x841, 320.74K)

I date a pol user so I wouldn't care?

Attached: 0.0.png (541x782, 277.59K)

fr, it'd be so sad

i would be scared but still engage in intimacies because he might hurt me if i tried to leave

i would be VERY conflicted
if he's nice (and hot) maybe

if he didnt know im trans well uh, you could hear me screaming a mile away as i was headed out towards the door ;-;

if he did know then id probably just sit there with a braindead look until he gave me a command or something, im not good at thinking about stuff desu

i’d be into it because i fantasize about getting fucked by guys who i vehemently disagree with and otherwise despise. i want to manipulate him into hatefucking me and then i’d probably refrain from doing it ever again.

My mind would be saying get out of there but i'm a slut with very little self control so assuming he just moved in on me and kissed me aggressively i would submit to him and do whatever he wanted. If he came quickly and fell asleep i would calm down, get my things, and slink out of there and delete his contact but if he fucked my brains out and cuddled me long into the night, he would probably start breaking down my will to resist.

>ITT how rape victims become battered housewives

based and horny

i'd be too arous- i mean scared to do anything

this board has a hard on for nazis. it's funny because they hate you and want you dead lol

Didn't expect any responses from Nazi fetishists to be honest, thought it was less common than that

yeah that’s why we have a hard on fuck off AGP

Think this board just lonely, has a hardon for being coerced and fucked by guys they'd date

I’d show him my swastika tattoo

>it's funny because they hate you and want you dead lol
people hate what they love and love what they hate

id fuck but probably wouldn't date

Why not?

no they literally just want to kill you, it's not complicated like that

Do you know how many Nazis are repressed?

>I can fix him