Female ""Dominants"" don't exist

Female ""Dominants"" don't exist.

I've known men who genuinely enjoy being submissive.

I've known women who genuinely enjoy being submissive.

I've known a total of ZERO women who enjoy being dominant.

Sure, "dommes" exist, but in my experience, they only act dominant to fulfill a different fetish in a roundabout way: Ropes, lingerie, latex, etc.

What I'm saying is girls LARP as dominant for their own ends. Sometimes it's money. Sometimes it's a different fetish. Sometimes it's just a novelty / exploration. But in my experience, I could hardly say that any of the women I knew in the BDSM scene enjoyed being dominant.

Attached: aqjqpGR_700b.jpg (700x884, 69.26K)

Yeah, being a sub male that isn't gay is a life of suffering. Trans doms are incredibly rare.

So you're telling me my dream of finding a female chaser dom isn't possible? Now I'm sad

>Trans doms are incredibly rare.
The only reason I'm dom kind of plays into what OP was talking about in that it's an outlet for my sadism, only with rules so I don't take it too far.

Absence of evidence doesn’t mean evidence of absence

I'm OP. If you get sexual gratification out of your sadism then I'd define you as a true dom. If the sadism is just for catharsis, you're larping.

>tfw no sadist tranner gf to fuck me in the ass and spank me
I wish I could wife you...

Most "dommes" just put on the mask of a dominant to appease their boyfriends. Any other day of the week, they want to be fucked like a ragdoll. Same goes with trans people, both mtf and ftm, it seems.

It's not really sexual. I just enjoy pain like the average person enjoys a slice of cheesecake. It's like how spirits subsist on negative emotional energy, and go so far as to cultivate it like a phantasmal farmer, distressing human beings and causing them to sin. It's not something I could subject myself to, because my tolerance is too high, and I would just find it mildly amusing. As to why this type of thing usually ends up in the bedroom is because most people only allow themselves to be honest when they're having sex. Horniness fries people's brains. I don't get very horny, myself. But it is interesting as a matter of curiosity to see people intoxicated and transformed by their desires. Ultimately I like truth.

Attached: image0.jpg (622x945, 119.82K)

you sound like a loser nerd no offense. don't shoot up a school or something

Idk, my current girlfriend is pretty dominant. She pushes me up against walls, commands me in bed, whips and bites me etc. And it's not like it's something recent that she just wants to explore.

2edgy and poetic language, tone it down

I dont crave being dominant. But when I am, it's just a non-sexual kind of fun. It's not often I get to smack/slap/ and emasculate a man.

It doesn't really turn me on. It makes me sick seeing a man like that, which is the reason I can smack them in the first place, before I fuck them.
It's not like I could let a man like that fuck me... what else am I supposed to do :S

Would a soft dom trans girl be high in demand for chasers?

I'm not a zoomer so I'm not afraid of being cringe.

kek

depends what you mean by soft dom

I thought it was interesting to imagine you as horny wraith anonette. Contrary to I'd say tone it up with more ghosts imagery.

lol, you a little bitch

I don't really want to hit them or do something that would harm / humiliate them. I kinda just want to mother them if that makes sense. I'd like to tie them up and edge / tease them until they are begging to cum. Maybe I could also try to do anal stuff gently. Beyond that it depends on what they are into.

Its not the cringe you give off. Just the mix of theme and style reminds me of this middleschool phase some people (including me) went through. To be exact, the phase of "human nature is inherently evil and selfish and the most bad version of human is the most real one" shit.

Honestly, yeah toning it up would also work because then she'd be outside of the range of what i just describe

That's because if you take dick you can't be a dom. It's an inherently submissive act that no self respecting dom would ever do. That's why every real dom is either a top or not attracted to men. Gay bottoms, straight women/MtFs, etc, simply cannot be dominant, but the reverse isn't true. Gay tops, or lesbian women/MtFs can be dominant.

I think it would be high in demand since fem doms are rare, and if you didn't mind doing some kind of anal stuff that's rare too, and mommy stuff is really popular