Alright guys time to stop schizoposting about trans genocide. you're stressing me out

alright guys time to stop schizoposting about trans genocide. you're stressing me out

Attached: C00B37B3-509E-4A95-88F7-2EE00CD371F2.jpg (306x410, 26.29K)

>too dumb and blind to not see its happening and soon
it aint schizoposting lmao

Attached: better-call-saul-1593005743.png (480x271, 151.62K)

>how trannies look at you when you hit them with that dollar store genocide

I'm thinking about brining back my page-long mess of filtered keywords because of how stressed this site makes me. I already get scared and cry easily enough without this board making me scared to leave my house. like not be be a triggered little bitch but it's realy upsetting and not good to be exposed to...

Attached: Screenshot_20210605-004632.png (595x600, 368.11K)

quite literally, and unironically, take your meds

don't worry, globohomo needs us to export neoliberalism to sand countries

This place can not be good for someone like you, you should really try to find somewhere else, I would make you stop coming here

Didn't ask for your control freak shit.

I liked tumblr more but it's dead now and at least people here dont feel as fake as most other places. Maybe if I find a job again I could make some normie friends and just stop useing social media at all...
dont pretend to be me butthead

Attached: 7089439e4be9ff08f7fb6882e6be6373.jpg (651x651, 39.04K)

thats only vaush and vaushites user no one seriously believes that crap lol

They’re not wrong

You sound retarded user. Are you mentally retarded?

I meant more like gently but stubbornly trying to get someone to stop doing something, if I thought it was just hurting them. Not actually forcing them
I think about that too, I wouldn't have to deal with the internet being insane if I could just go to good friends for stuff instead

no u

you sound mean user. why are you mean?
yea, I wish it was easier to find irl friends that were just chill. everyone's either too woke for me, or thinks people like me dont deserve to exist, and the ones that are just cool are so hard to find

Attached: 5c0dca785ca286f9e906701a5394c4fb.jpg (609x609, 32.14K)

take your meds and your pills hon

I just don't really go outside right now, I was well adjusted before but I feel like my mind's being poisoned from other terminally online people right now

I just take it as a given that wanting to come here at all represents a downturn in my mental health.

If this board (or site) bothers you, the best thing to do is leave, or at least don’t check it as often. You can filter out a lot of the toxic stuff, but so much of the activity here is toxic that the board is basically dead if you hide everything you don’t like, which kind of defeats the purpose of coming here to interact with people.

Attached: 6F795873-BC75-4E84-8B8D-365F0A5287ED.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

it's better to get brainwormed and then rehabilitate yourself from them

I wish I had a site with the same level of anonymity. I can say what I want on my mind with no restrictions. I can lie and pretend to be something in one thread and say something completely contradictary in the other to increase the amount of attention I recieve. No other site can I do this and not be called out for my bullshit. But the reasons why I like it is also the reasons why I recognize the board to have a toxic and unproductive culture.

no
no and no

Attached: kimIdontfeelsogood.jpg (256x256, 6.77K)