Be a normal guy before discovering this board

>Be a normal guy before discovering this board
>Now trying to find ways to fem myself without things being too obvious

What the fuck happened?
What the fuck do I do now?

Attached: 1389099130238.jpg (768x768, 87.88K)

weak minded

Run away from this place and never look back!

I must be lol

should I full on quit this board while I'm ahead? I typically used Any Forums and Any Forums but for the past few months I've been on here mostly. I'm autistic so prime grooming material but I don't think I have the urge to troon out so idk

I do, but also don't at the same time so I guess I'm fucked

Do you play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. by any chance?

Attached: 1638735671659.png (476x543, 54.01K)

girly shit is fucking cute bro
just don't let your friends and family know you're into this or they're gonna get weird

im thinking about learning how to make up. i think its very cute. been here for a couple weeks now (male).

Do it dude! You only live once you know?

Fellow stalker bro?

i just come here to laugh at trannies and call them cute when they're being cute. what kind of big homo would get influenced by the shit posted here

Become a based hrt femboy

>What the fuck do I do now?
Stop browsing it. I forget about everything I read on this site the moment I close the tab.

Some retards take Any Forums too seriously, like that one that committed a mass shooting after being groomed by Any Forums a few weeks ago.

I cant say what happened, but I know what will happen. Future tense. You'll take a credit card and place an order for E injections and stick that into your butt cheeks every 5 days, while growing your hair out, painting your nails, and eating almonds.

I'd just do it today to get it out of the way, so you can become a pretty girl quicker too.

don't do it bro, you're a man, embrace your masculinity and dont let the fags tell you otherwise

He'll just be a masculine man, with a pretty face dolled up in makeup. Cant he swing and axe, and bang ladies like that too?

why would he need to wear make up then? Makeup is for ugly people

not every person is the same - I'm not telling anyone to listen to groomers who tell you to cut your dick off but perhaps being ever so slightly girlier is just what he needs to realize himself

there is no benefit to being more feminine, men these days are more feminine than they have ever been, why emasculate them even more by making them appear like the inferior gender with make up? men should be masculine and women feminine. Why is it so hard to comprehend?

degenerate

because feeling like no one respects their true desires makes them feel like shit

Well well well, what do we have here... a little lamb, who's lost his way? Ehehehehe

What are you afraid of little boy?

A little Little bit of estrogen will do wonders for your skin complexion? Why not try some? Just for six months?

After all... it's completely 100% reversible, you know. Ohohoho... why, If you get scared, you just have to stop taking your pills, little lamb,

and it will be like allll this never even happened. Ehe... ehehehe..eeheehee hee... EHEHEHEHEHEH!

degenerate
their "true" desires are what they have been told they are by popular media and indoctrination