So what are we going to do about this?

So what are we going to do about this?

Attached: mattwalsh.png (619x342, 36.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzCs23OVnso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Th-they're not gonna go after adults g-g-guys
Someone send this shit to that blockhead Destiny

how is this matt walsh guy going to affect anything? he's a random dipfuck filmmaker and not someone in a position of power

>it should be
yes, it should be. we should do something.

And conservative polititians will eat up his movie and be even more riled up against trannies.

Keep in mind that many of the rednecks who agree with this also are giving themselves cancer with chainsmoking and alcoholism. Yet they oppose HRT because it's "dangerous" and "unnatural"
I no longer want to live on this planet

Attached: IMG_5389.jpg (256x256, 15.46K)

i will intervene

famous conservative lawmaker, Matt Whash

Realistically, suicide or being murdered.

I'm sure transgender surgery violates the Hippocratic Oath.

Pray that god will deliver us from evil and continue to try to do good works.

fast a day. on an empty stomach, take 30 milligrams metoclopramide. this is an antiemetic and will make sure the next ingredient works.

wait an hour, then dissolve 30-50 grams sodium nitrite in water. drink this solution.

BEFORE BUYING IT, check the labels. remember it's niTRITE not niTRATE. "curing salt" won't work it needs to be pure. look for "reagent grade" or "analytical grade."

you should be unconscious in 15 minutes and dead from methemoglobemia in one hour.

better to die on your own terms than at the hands of another. 41% is the only power we have at this point.

Go back to pol with your psyops

Attached: 1cd84236cf04eb88a774e8c0307e6450.png (628x635, 936.03K)

lol nigger Any Forums doesn't need to do a psyop walsh is doing it already.

>Hey you should kys right now instead of surviving
Tell me how this is supposed to help anybody

Attached: 1615679609528.jpg (542x543, 123.07K)

I enjoy living, thanks.

That "Libs of TikTok" account directly influenced LGBT policy in Florida's state government and you think a guy published by the Daily Wire doesn't have at least that much sway?

You two have conservative brains, desu. You don't understand how culture influences people which influences policy. Dude made a film that's been shilled to high heaven and the Republican party is smart enough to take notice of its success, and Walsh by extension becomes influential enough that his opinions are going to matter to policymakers moving forward. Learn the importance of culture - conservatives finally did, so you need to as well.

>Hi guys!! Blair here, don't forget about the nuance and grey area here! We need to look at both sides of this xoxo!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zzCs23OVnso

then detransition. you're sure as shit not going to be alive anymore as a tranny, suicide or not.

we're fucked

how is surviving in hell any better

Yeah but what did she really say, I don't want to watch it

Join a revolutionary Marxist-Leninist org

She didn't actually say that much desu.

She complained about how people are going with the bullies and believing in the cult of gender and how they will cancel you if you use free speech. She also said that there was a little bit of conservative bias at the end of the video, but it's nothing like the bias from the cult of gender. Oh she also said how people bring up the clip of her saying she knew at 5 years old and said that she could've never consented to transitioning under 18 because she didn't actually know for sure. She shilled for an alternative twitter app too.

ok but there's ten times more propaganda in the other direction, most people and media outlets constantly spread pro-trans messages and this matt walsh guy is pretty much irrelevant by comparison

based