>Thanks bro
While you were ejaculating.

Attached: image1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/4xh7ii.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you’re welcome bro

Laugh hard as fuuuuuuck

Attached: 5763AD60-6065-4B0F-88A9-7D3361B871FB.jpg (563x557, 69.61K)

ruin his fantasy, most tranners don't ejaculate

y-you too

Only the white ones don't.

I fucked 8 trannies made them all ejaculate internet trannies on Any Forums or just weird.

You guys also said
>We don't like getting our dick sucked

Did I sucked every one of them dicks and I think five of them came in my mouth.

>We don't like topping
You don't but over 10% of tranny's IRL do just saying you guys are weird

I'd feel weird, that he was thanking me because my dick was throbbing in pleasure. I'd give him a kiss and thank him, and not feel strange though.

Yes that's what I always say. Most girls will let you touch there dick. But trannies either dont cum any fluid, or just tiny amounts of precum.

Like what are you considering ejaculating here?

Ummm but like I don't even have testicles and still ejaculate??

Need me one of them Latin x trannies

You ejaculate seminal fluid and you will until you have a vagina put on you because you have a prostate that is retarded I don't know what your definition of a lot is but two to three ropes even if they're small is pretty normal for trannies

Yeah I know why I ejaculate lmao thanks

I'd consider checking your testosterone level.
Ejaculating anything but small amounts of prostatic fluid could possible a sign of incomplete suppression.

I dont know how much you mean, so Im still suggesting it as a possibility...
Two or three ropes sounds excessive user.
I am talking a tiny little quarter of a ml.

A man's smallest average load is 1.25 ml's.

Where would I be getting this testosterone from exactly?

This is not the flex you think it is cum gulper

why? it's a fag board

laugh, thats funny
am i supposed to be able to produce any? I have some latina blood but haven't for months

lels

I'm still proud of it I would drink tranny come at my mother's funeral in front of the whole family while sticking middle fingers up in the air while making
>Bluck bluck bluck
Dick sucking sounds that you make when you suck dick ferociously and really quickly / deeply
You must be fucking Asian or european I don't know what kind of men you're dating I routinely will come eight large ropes I've never measured it it's probably 8 to 6 mls if I edge for a long time and then come I could easily get 10 maybe 12 here's video evidence of a small cum from me after having already ejaculated an hour before this video was made

files.catbox.moe/4xh7ii.mp4

Sorry Im being retarded.
But it's possible to be creating excess androgens from your adrenals. Or converted to heavily to more potent androgens like DHT.

But still i dont know how much your talking about and it's probably your just leaky. But still something to consider otherwise.

I said the smallest load a man will make is 1.25
I imagine in the context of already having cummed like 5 times that hour.

I dont disbelieve you can cum 6-8 ml's in fact I have done simaler myself pre-transition.

even women have natural test, just not much