Gaming

do you play videogames Any Forums?

Attached: E1VAVrCX0AAAIo4.jpg (693x670, 75.17K)

first off, please explain the joke I dont get it.
but yes, I dont play much vidya but I usualy like comfy stuff. Stardew valley, omori, epic battle fantasy, minecraft, etc are my jam.... and every now and again I dust off the Metro series to play on ranger hardcore... for whatever reason immersive hardcore apocolyptic games are the only kind of fps I'm any good at

Attached: __dairoku_youhei_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__fe7b6db28dcb44a4ecea92b64befb70c.png (768x1024, 976.24K)

I have 763 hours on Civ V but other than that no

yes! currently playing persona 4, elden ring, and fe the sacred stones

gaming is my most malebrained hobby probably

Yes, but no tranner to play with

project mordekaiser is a skin for the league of legends champion mordekaiser, it looks like this.

def see a lot of trans ppl playing those games desu, why do you like those games user?

Attached: 6i5di2cvvx471.jpg (1920x1049, 358.38K)

Yes

oh oki

I just like them cuz theyre cozy and fun. online stuff usualy scares me because people are mean and get so mad so I prefer singleplayer.

yes.

Attached: Lorville-min.png (2219x1439, 1.46M)

Are there actually any good gameplay loops yets?

I just started playing and I like doing mining, trade, and like bunker missions. it helps that random people I've met have given me like 12 million credits lol. I want to do roleplay stuff with people though bc that sounds fun. the other day I accidentally got a cs and was actually able to clear it and that was fun!

all trans women play video games. ok maybe not all of them, 99% of them

I only play league and I'm hardstuck bronze in euw

Garbo

No h8, I'm trying

I nolife wow classic

Currently playing noita and outer wilds. Really like immersive sims with cool astatic like deus ex or dishonored, wanna play metro exodus too.
And also like interactive movies with sad drammatic plot.

Yes but not any good ones.

I’m playing Destroy All Humans and For Honor atm. I just want to play through the stuff on gamepass that jumps out to me for now, kinda want to try ESO as well

"play" may be a stretch at times for me, i more live like half of my time there, and by that i mean, theres alot to do at cap so i just socialize and end up getting feelings for too many people lol

and i try to share my Ellaphae beliefs there some too :) im insane )*

Attached: DD7C09DE-902C-4CD5-9ADA-FBBF87F4785A.jpg (1642x923, 1.22M)

minecraft
killing floor
borderlands 3
barely planetside 2 but i have no desire to play it lately
100% OJ
Vermintide 2
inscryption jumps out to me as a game i would wanna play but haven’t bothered buying it.
Some of the warhammer games on sale looked interesting but took no initative to buy them
Pretty much in a burnt out on video games glut

Attached: 1E4BB7A8-2D40-480D-B86C-8AADF68907F4.jpg (483x1124, 395.46K)