/wlwg/ - just being nice edition

General discussion thread for all women, trans or cis, who love women.

QOTT: What's the most obvious hint you missed from another girl?
QOTT2: What's the most obvious hint you've dropped that went unnoticed?

Thread theme: youtu.be/jEL4whVjStU
Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag/wlwg
Previous Thread:

Attached: 1654279992701.jpg (1125x880, 96.53K)

how come you use the lesbian flag if you're bisexual, OP? lesbian isn't an umbrella term, fyi. do you see the trans women you chase after as peggable men too?

Attached: ss.png (730x145, 42.05K)

Trans people please stay t for t we do not need you in real lesbian spaces

i dont value your opinion

no i was just repressing hard

Lesbians don’t value trans opinions so no harm no foul

omg is that her

Lesbians do not repress.

why do you want my attention so bad. leave me alone
no lol i just like posting cute goth girls

you've been talking about dating men for years while active in /bigen/, and you went on a date with a man as recently as March this year. picrel.

Attached: ss2.png (653x244, 50.03K)

i don't care to explain myself to you
lesbians who have dated men in the past exist and i'll keep using the lesbian because i am a lesbian and it makes you seethe

wow you sound like The Police

the lesbian flag* oops

anyway i know exactly who this is and this behavior is the reason why i avoid you. leave me alone

is there something that happened to make you deranged enough to trawl a tripfag's dating history enough to form an opinion about whether she should be allowed to use a meme flag on Any Forums?

lesbians don't date men. you were identifying as a lesbian even in January, before you went on a date with a man (March).
people like her are harmful to the lesbian community. lesbian isn't an umbrella term that includes bisexual women. use sapphic if you're so biphobic you can't call yourself bi.

Attached: ss3.png (665x209, 32.5K)

do you think straight men shouldn't be allowed to experiment without changing their entire identity first?

actively seeking out men and having dates with multiple men hardly counts as experimenting. she was also active in /bigen/ but suddenly decides to claim to be lesbian in /wlw/. she's talked about being on a "bi-cycle" before where she goes through phases where she is into men and then isn't.

im a dense retard who is either completely unable to pick up on flirting, or will daydream about a life together with women who give me a crumb of affection

Attached: 988297FC-7E0F-4DCE-9BEE-1412E47AFA6E.jpg (862x965, 95.85K)

why do you think it's your business to police someone's identity as if they cant form a better understanding of their sexual orientation over time? i used to think i wasnt into women at all

bc it's not the first time she identifies as a lesbian while actively seeking out men. why are you so dense you can't comprehend that lesbian is the exclusive attraction to women?

>why are you so dense you can't comprehend that lesbian is the exclusive attraction to women?
some people don't even agree with that view, a further reason that you stirring shit over this is pointless