What Will Allow Me To Pass (MtF)?

I've been on HRT since January 29th, 2022. I'm losing my mind.

Attached: 20220605_225816-min.jpg (2208x2208, 510.93K)

Yes, it's me. I've been on HRT since January 29th, 2022. I was a dumbass and posted a pic from before.

Attached: Clock.jpg (522x521, 34.5K)

damn I was the guy that called you an incel
cute hair definitely a better look but of course you don't pass yet. good luck

Any tips?

you're a giga asian twink so your transition will probably go smooth later on

get a better haircut

change the style of glasses you wear and style your hair differently(even tho it is super cute). im not sure exactly how exacrly since our face-shapes are pretty polar oposites and I only know what works for me, but those seem to be the primary things holding you back rn. you may just have to grow your hair out further and experiment with new frames

You've already got a great face, so I'd suggest just getting a cute shoulder length wig and a slutty outfit, and you'll be the hottest piece of ass on /tttt/!

Have a wonderful evening Ma'am.

Less goofy haircut and better glasses
Facial structure is good otherwise you will be fine

you're a cute little faggot

What kind of haircut should I get?

Hair is still pretty short but I’d go for a wolf cut personally unless your browbone is huge. It’s a female-coded cut that works with short hair, and relatively common among asians. And just keep letting the hair grow until it gets longer

What kind?

maybe Its not ideal for passing but I thought it was super cute compared to the pic from before fuck you guys lol

I did get a wolfcut a couple weeks before, but my hair was still short. Should I let my hair grow out to shoulder length first before getting a wolf cut?

Attached: 20220527_221857-min.jpg (2208x2208, 568.42K)

That picture looks way better, with different glasses and a good voice/outfit I wouldn't really question you as cis. You might just want to tough it out and wait for more hair growth and let the bangs grow out until they can be pushed to the side, and then get a better cut later down the line when you have more to work with

Why are Asian faggots so cute?
It's not fair.

TWO THREADS DIED FOR THIS

It's over

Different, more round glasses
And by the looks of it probably different clothes. Not necessarily super feminine, but do you shop from the girls section?

post body, cutie.