40+ sexuality flags

>40+ sexuality flags
>no Super Straight flag

Attached: 1639204959002.jpg (680x680, 44.23K)

any straight person that uses Any Forums and announces they are straight is repping

>claim to be straight
>visiting the gay board

i know right its soo sad

Attached: 3dca8be6b67d5a28b471b9a42e831897.gif (498x280, 1.68M)

Yeah, repping the straight shit. But the important question is..who you repping lil nigga? I aint seeing your colours...what's yo set my mans

>board for all sexualities
>NOOOO NOT THAT ONE!

Attached: uhm.jpg (886x618, 28.99K)

Then why are straight flags included?

superstraight isn't a sexuality
there is zero chance you could look at every trans woman without knowing if they were trans or not and not be attracted to any of them
if you need to be told extra details in order for you to not be attracted to someone, it's not a real sexuality

Attached: LGBT.jpg (963x300, 119.94K)

this
you can't say "my sexuality is people who have never worn hats" because if you were ever attracted to someone who wore a hat because you didn't know they wore one in the past, your sexuality is moot

how many twinks have you broken this month?
i hate straight guys so much.

Most trannies are clockable from across the street. If you think SS people don't immediately have their limbic system send out alarm signals when coming across even a "passing" transgirl, you're delusional and probably high on some estrogen-induced coke trip.

Attached: 1397781118167.jpg (249x249, 34.83K)

Boy that's a faulty fucking comparison if I've ever seen one.

>board for all sexualities
This board is explicitly for LGBT+ people. Nothing about supporting all sexualities or gender identities, just the non-het or non-cis ones. You have the rest of the Internet to exclude us from, let us have one place just for our kind.

True, also it's a struggle for me because I sexually identify as a chad but there is no flag representation for my kind.

Checked

is it 2018 again?

Have u never heard of ahoneypot before?

Once you're naked, it's always clockable

take off your flag bigot

no manmoder flag :(

Attached: 1573528878976.png (438x639, 14.9K)

You don't need super straight flag, fag.

>no Ukraine flag

Attached: 1648015197679.jpg (615x651, 53.32K)

No, but trannies still seething, and it's funny.

Wrong

for fucks sake

you probably wouldn't be able to differentiate most nonbotched healed neovags from regular vags.

tbf there is literally a straight flag on here

That's for straight trans people and the straight boyfriends of twinks and femboys.