Why is raceplay a kink that commonly correlates with AGP?

Why is raceplay a kink that commonly correlates with AGP?

All Autogynephiles don’t have a race play kink, but a very visible amount of us do and I want to know what is it about race play that attracts us?

Why do some PoC fetish BWC and why do some White AGPs fetish BBC.

What does it say about the Mindset of AGPs who participate in raceplay?

Attached: 2556E61B-B09A-4B0D-9A74-DBE8F201C8ED.jpg (828x1460, 169.09K)

its cause Any Forums is super racist and raceplay ultimately stems from race anxiety and racism

is this same post with slight variations to the question going to be posted every single day? I used this board for about a week now after like a long year break and these same threads always popped up. Is it all the same poster?

so it's agp posters spamming bbc then?

I'm asian and nothing gets me hornier than an old white guy with an asian fetish who says creepy boomer shit like "I love the orientals"

Black guys who make it weird are good too but they have to really ham it up, talk slow to me like they think I don't understand english, ask me where I was born, etc

i just call them Jade or Suki because i can't fathom calling a person Ha Ha or Ding Dong. They seem to appreciate it.

I’m trying to understand why raceplay gets you off? What is it that draws a person to the kink in the first place.

What is race anxiety, does your explanation also apply to PoC AGPs with a race play kink that worship BWC or does your explanation only apply to White AGPs who worship BBC

the idea that the other race is dangerous or dominant, which goes for both white/nonblack perceptions of black people and poc perceptions of white people.

there's also the inverse of wanting to dominate a 'lesser' race

>My source is my ass.
You're presuming a lot right out the gate, OP. "Correlation?" Where, to start?

basically they view it as degrading, like having sex with an ogre or animal

Do you think low self esteem correlates with the kink. Do AGPs who worship BWC and white men actually feel inferior on a sub conscious level?

t. Retard

probably

Would you say it’s in the psychological best interest for people who enjoy this kink to stop their participation in it and seek professional help for their potential self esteem issues?

Can a person truly participate in race play and be genuinely not racist?

i miss my asian gf, that little chink could suck like she needed it to live.

bingo. If you ever had a nazi phase as an AGP you will forever have this fucked up kink, no matter how normal you are now. Most reddit AGPs don't get a fetish for black guys

no. kink can be a healthy outlet for racial aggression and anxiety.

Let me know if I’m understanding you correctly, you think raceplay as a kink is a healthy outlet that makes genuinely racist people less hateful/aggressive and helps people with low racial esteem to ease their anxiety?

>If you ever had a nazi phase as an AGP
I had a Black Nationalist phase

> you will forever have this fucked up kink

Is it really permanent or will it go away after awhile

is this even a question? duh lol
often it comes from trauma from racism they've experienced, or feelings of rejection from their birth ethnicity

imo it's okay if you participate in raceplay kink with people who genuinely care about you and your well being
but if your race play fetish involves putting yourself in risky situations with strangers who see you as genuinely less than human, yes it's best to stop that, get therapy, and find a better outlet

depends on what kind of raceplay

I've been out of my nazi phase since 2017 and black guys/interracial still turn me on. I don't indulge it and try to avoid it as much as possible but it's still there, so I believe it's not going away for me. I've put in effort to think my way out of it but it doesn't go away. Meanwhile AGPs I've talked to who never were racist just don't see the appeal