If a trans girl doesn't let you know she's trans before sex, its totally okay to murder her...

If a trans girl doesn't let you know she's trans before sex, its totally okay to murder her. It sends a message to the other trannies.

Attached: 1641681992078.jpg (640x362, 30.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgLRxq-Uhj8&t=146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If a cis girl doesn't explicitly tell you she's cis before you have sex with her, it's totally okay to murder her.

Wtf. I would never murder a transgirl for such a trifling offense.

Attached: Sophie blush.jpg (761x528, 73.76K)

Not kill her, just slap her around a little bit.

a surprise to be sure but a welcome one XD

edit: thx 4 gold kind tranner

>If a girl doesn't explicitly tell you she's naturally a girl and not pretending to be a girl before you have sex with her, it's totally okay to murder her

the type of "man" who would be okay with being tricked into dating a trans girl is not a man worth dating

That’s why your intentions need to be on text as well so he can’t lie after killing you.
I’m serious I always make it clear by text I’m trans and that I’m pre op before anything.snap chat won’t always cut it.but any text /dating app the feds can get them back and make sure that fucking faggot who killed me becomes a prison bitch til somebody makes him bite the curve.

why are you doing this to yourself honestly. you sound like a guy with how angry you are, why are you making yourself into a girl.

if a girl doesn't tell me her blood type before sex, it's ok to murder her

>let me see it
>where is it
>what
>what is this
>it's a pussy
>get out
>get out

are you japanese?

I can't wait until this becomes a funny bit on an edgy adult swim show

Attached: tomoko transformation.png (680x500, 485.34K)

trust and dating >>>>>>>>>>hookups

this but unironically

What if she doesn't know?

Based and how it should be.
If I match with a girl and clock her and she doesn't tell me she's trans, I ghost her.
Women who arn't up front are always absolutely monstrous to be with. The last thing I need in my life is a bitch who's ashamed of herself, delusional, and capable of justifying her own shitty behaviour.
If she won't tell you she's trans then that just goes to show she'll only be considerate of you when it is convenient for her.

Attached: 1640276814773.jpg (600x600, 54.83K)

Attached: 1651210678187.webm (1000x420, 2.82M)

youtube.com/watch?v=FgLRxq-Uhj8&t=146

i want to cut open op's stomach and play with their cute intestines

no but i understood this joke