What’s the realistic chance of a tranny genocide happening in the United States?

What’s the realistic chance of a tranny genocide happening in the United States?

Attached: 15365AC3-E71A-471B-BCB5-AB710D328F85.jpg (750x816, 181.57K)

>>Rittenhouse
kek

Attached: 1598892295993.png (869x593, 1.13M)

associating trannys with pedophiles and wife beaters

Attached: 1598586289684.jpg (3752x3824, 2.46M)

>associating trannies with pedophiles
have you not been paying attention to the “groomer” narrative?

looks like it's true if the trannys are worried about pedos getting killed.

I don't know but im paranoid and terrified

Attached: 1545523826245.jpg (600x464, 124.6K)

Attached: D0524054-A734-4856-8031-2300B29CA85B.jpg (1175x1763, 307.59K)

there's literally 0 chance of a tranny genocide happening in the us
you're being fed misinformation because you 100% believe whatever bullshit popular trannies say on twitter without fact checking them

Lol yes eventually they will realize they all-ready have an army of idiots armed for modern warfare they can summon and control and the cops who will swing just like that.
It’s all very possible
But it could be prevented if we could all stop being so extreme and find middle ground and approach these questions specifically one by one.
But our main messages right now is the twitter army of hons everybody hates and as long as we don’t all as trannies recognize that it’s a problem we will get screwed.but HSTS being HSTS would rather go clubbing and suck dick then speak up.

Literally 0%

I love how these people think the police are on the side of some nebulous idea of "le transphobic patriarchy". Someone should show her how the police handled protesters in Australia during Covid.

Attached: 1654211230737.png (306x306, 153.38K)

You live in a bubble, the largest gender clinic in England has been shut down. I am actually scared.

Well British hons or on an other level
They transition late because it’s hard
And average English men are pretty ugly with vicious amounts of male pattern baldness,and lots of drinking,so they become women in their 30s an age where the British woman herself is turning into a Hon..
It’s just nasty.

>noooo there’s no chance you could have critically analyzed this because it conflates with my own belief system!
provide even the slightest shred of reasoning to support what you’re saying and disprove the idea that a troonicide could happen. notice how the discussion is how a tranny genocide “could” happen while you’re convinced there’s a 0% chance something could occur. unfreeze yourself from mental infancy.

>>Rittenhouse
Why these people lie so much and so openly. Don't they know that anyone could watch the trial themselves and see that the MSN narrative was full of bulshit? It's the same with the Johnny Depp thing and all media simping for Amber Heard. Don't they understand that once people realize they have been fooled they will stop trusting the media all together? And sure, most people may not look up what's going on by themselves most of the time and they just trust the news, but they just need to be redpilled once to never trust them again.

they're welcome to try, but they realy seem to overestimate how many trannys are scared-of-guns liberals and underestimate how many of them still have a small armory from their repping days and know damn well how to use it. it would be less a one-sided genocide and more a political bloodbath

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-130037.png (1080x1327, 1.08M)

They can't get away with the overt genocides of yore anymore, it's reduced to this insidious creeping illegalizations and propagandizing. Very similar in many ways, but to the masses genocide = holocaust = death camps, which it's not

>Australia
user we are talking about America...

>AK
Anonette, the state and police are never your friends, anywhere. Especially not if you're conservatively inclined.

Attached: guns tastes 2.jpg (1453x1106, 297.86K)

Rittenhouse is a white supremacist nutbjob that shot on black protestors who were protesting against racial inequality and killed three men. Fuck him. He's the scum of the earth.

>the largest gender clinic in England has been shut down
Source? Can’t find anything about this myself.

are revolvers good or bad?

Attached: aesthetic-anime.gif (498x367, 3.1M)

i don’t think there’s enough trans people for it to be statistically relevant. we are a very tiny segment of the population.
more people need to learn about the genocides in Rwanda and Bosnia. people are so stuck in the idea of cattle cars that they can’t imagine it taking on different tactics and methodologies.

you're an absolute fucking retarded knuckle dragging fucking subhuman piece of shit
the burden of proof is on the person making the extraordinary claim. i'm not making any extraordinary claim, you're the unhinged fucking schizo making up genocide scenarios in your mind. come up with literally any plausible evidence that a genocide could take place that isn't easily disproven by just a quick google search.

>AKs are bad
>that’s why they’ve been exported all around the world and are an enduringly popular firearm with tons of derivatives and copycats

In my defence I run a somewhat-retro AR because the erganomics and controls are just nicer. But the kalash is built like a 30s era tractor and it never fails to put a dopey smile on my face
revolvers are ineffecent, overpriced, antiquated, low-capacity, low-speed and the coolest thing ever I love them so much

Attached: __original_drawn_by_zap_nik__sample-0f56e38189e957547ac300ca63d746e0.jpg (850x1466, 178.16K)

They good for girls because they like seeing where the amo is and it’s more intuitive.some are qt too

>Are those... a-are those... RUSSIAN GUNS?
>OOOOOOOOH IMMA GONNA COOOOOOOOM COOMRADE

Attached: russian weapons.jpg (1624x1200, 598.33K)

I think the conversation could be opened up to people in the UK. It seems that the genocidal messaging against trans people is most overt in the US and the UK, but that isn’t to say that it doesn’t exist elsewhere (I may just not know) or won’t spread in the future. I know that Mexican radical feminists have split into two sects, one pro-trans and one that is starting to espouse genocidal anti-trans rhetoric.