Hi tranners, how old are you, and are you currently happy/hopeful about your future...

Hi tranners, how old are you, and are you currently happy/hopeful about your future? Trying to see if there's a correlation.
>20
>depressed

Attached: Dj6jv5YU0AMNlMO.jpg (1006x1171, 142.06K)

>29
>hopeful and no depression, but also climate change
first half of 20s as a tranner was mentally ill nightmare, getting older everything kind of fell into a decent place

>27 yo twinkhon
>started hrt at 19
>generally happy and hopeful

>24
>picrel

Attached: 1439361766502.jpg (1025x810, 114.93K)

I'm 29.

Right now I am MOST excited about redoing my wedding ceremony with my wife. We married before I was out at 22.

I can't wait for us to both be in dresses and go through our own REAL ceremony as... Us :)

>22
>yes things are looking up

Damn I gusss all the pretty young troons are on normie shit like twitter or something. Now I feel gross about flirting with you people in other threads :/

LMAO it's ok sweety. I can be your dommy mommy :)

I don't flirt on Any Forums because I'm not a virgin

>26
>pretty miserable BUT will be moving soon and getting into something I’m actually interested in in a few months so I’m hopeful about that at least

20 and no I'm not optimistic at all

How old?

So far, it seems generally the older you get, the happier you'll become, given that you put your mind to it in your 20s. In a way, this makes me hopeful lol

Attached: wgmi wojak.jpg (960x789, 88.43K)

>almost 24
>scared and hopeful
I have episodes of obsessing about if/when im gonna get lynched by a pack of retards, bit I'm a decently cute twinkhon, and even if I never pass I think I can live a decent life as a housewife for my loving bf and soon to be hubby. I just hope I pass well enough for little trips into the city to go grift through malls and check out all the little shops and stuff, besides that im a homebody anyways. getting my electro done and trying to change my birth certificate and ID, once electros over im gonna try to see a derm and get the scars on my face fully healed so they arent messing me up, and ofc I need to voice train, but im in an accapting house so I just need to keep in mind that every time I speak i should be aiming for fem. so overall it's pretty alright and I think im gonna be ok

Attached: 1654452145620.jpg (543x565, 15.62K)

still kicking myself for not going through with it a decade ago

This is why you don't horny RP on Any Forums, this place is a nursing home.

I'm 29. I'm this user. I'm a great dommy mommy.

So? Nothing wrong with a little experience.

fuck my 19 year old chaser ass plz mommy

can I post a picture of me and my girlfriend ?

I recognize your writing style I think. You're the super top, right? Remember to stay hydrated and all that?

Go for it, daddy-o.

18 and ngmi genetics are the true hell of existance.

~23
have a death wish