Another victim of the Any Forums agenda

another victim of the Any Forums agenda

Attached: 77gqYzDYzBTB.jpg (899x960, 110.98K)

damn if only this dumbass would work towards a society that doesn't judge people based on shallow physical characteristics instead of whining on reddit with a bunch of faggot radfems

>removes bobs over a trend
ngmi desu

Attached: posted it again.png (600x600, 55.74K)

do women really

Bruh I get if a male detrans was upset about their cock, but is boobs really that important to a women to really affect their life that much? They are just blubber of fat LOL. There are plenty of women naturally with small breasts.

Its just female self absorbtion

But now she can feel the hons pain at last.and she can always flash the pounana

I’d be pretty mad dood

Is this like how on pol you use a second IP to be the first reply to your thread that acts as the bait to keep your thread in the catalog?

She's probably cishet and it was all a prank bro.

>retarded afab fucks themselves over, now understands what transwoman go through, and wants to take away transition from people who need it because they cant handle it.

SAD!
many such cases

I have no sympathy for detransers. On the contrary, seeing their pain is actually quite amusing.

if you can buy an automatic rifle at age 18, open a bank account and take on student debt, i think you have the responsibility to also do whatever the fuck you want with your body but to also accept and realize what you're doing

i have no sympathy for detransers who cry. i talked to a gay guy who detransed and now has tits but is like "eh screw it, i'm not gonna get a top surgery" and he's totally cool about it with people whom he gets intimate with (sex and relationships) and says "yeah i used to be a tranner"

your body is just a bunch of fleshy parts, really, and you can change it a lot more than many people think you can. but it's on YOU.

body modification is just an extension of tattooing, but ur right about this case, she'd likely have been better off quelling her penis envy some other way.

the sensation women feel from their breasts being stimulated is as powerful as the sensations we get from getting our cock stimulated, if not more

Attached: 90A9AF09-25A4-4931-B77D-7C5E7FA61D92.jpg (1196x1102, 158.43K)

why? they were like you once

wouldn't it be nice if people were properly warned in advance of everything it entails instead of constantly being pushed to have surgery whenever they talk to literally any tranny community online

100% they are. It's one of the most defining elements of "the female form."

I stuck my penis into a toaster and it got burnt. The fact that toasters are still legal is actually evil. Think of the children!

... that one I doubt. It tickles to be sure, and it can be intense, but I'd never compare it to anything sexual, least of all to the point of itself threatening to cause orgasm. It's sexy and comforting to be caressed there but nothing like what I imagine guys have to experience with their penises being stimulated.

Wow, trannies really are dumb.

no, hips are. breasts barely change the silhouette unless you have like top 10% in cup size

I don't understand why you have a problem with fucking toasters. I love fucking toasters and the toaster fucking community is real and valid. Just because we told you to put your dick in a toaster and you burned your dick off, is not our problem. It's your fault for being stupid and thinking you're part of the toaster fucking community when you're actually just a troaster.

I'd pull the lever but not because I'm trying to save the one dude.

They were probably convinced in to it socially by some friends. Probably online ones. Then a plastic surgeon agreed to do it cause they coughed out a fat stack of cash. Surgeons do breast reductions just for asking. You can find a plastic surgeon to do anything so long as you pay. A cis man could go pay a surgeon to give them giant breasts so long as he had the money.

maybe if ur uncircumcised, but if you're circumcised you dont feel much through the penis

Apparently this person came out as trans 15 years ago (when they were 12) and once they were finally old enough, so this is before tranny shit got trendy. She’s less of a trender than 99% of this board desu.