He said the thing

he said the thing

Attached: 20220605_213133.png (600x423, 32.74K)

le grifter

If they made transition illegal we would be morally obligated to turn to violence

since when did they have lgbt flags on this board

Medical transition will continue to exist unless humanity go Kaczinsky mode, even saudi arabia have transsexuals, and its a death penalty offence there. You cant fight the tide with a broom

lurk moar reddit

Very recently for pride month

>tourist discrimination

Attached: a.png (422x422, 147.54K)

ultimately the counter this is always that making a drug illegal has never stopped me from doing it

about 2 days ago user

yeah, even if they flat out ban HRT, see how prohibition went for what'll hapoen with the DIY black market popping up overnight

I mean steroids are illegal in my country and every gymbro is juicing still, so banning hrt wont do shit kek

You gonna diy your surgeries too?

Plenty of asian country will provide them

no but I wouldn't be surprised if some surgeons go underground. Obviously a lot more dangerous than otherwise in the "back-alley abortion" sense, but I'm sure some would try.

Genital inspections at airports for anyone returning from one of those countries

I FUCKING LOVE THE UNDERGROUND HRT MARKET. SPIFFY OS MY PERSONAL HERO AND I WILL SHED BLOOD TO PROTECT THEIR BUSINESS. GOD BLESS SPIFFY. GOD BLESS LENA. GOD BLESS CHINESE RESEARCH CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING.

pray no GOP legislators are lurking they're actually insane enough at this point

mattwalshsisters...

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-035014_Twitter.jpg (1080x2408, 625.83K)

Litteraly not gonna happen, no normies will accept that shit done on them by some perverted fed/security (or anyone really)

dying from appendicitis the way God intended

Cutting the penis of an infant baby boy for literally no good reason... LE GOOD

how should that be illegal? thats against the constitution of america

>conservatives when you ask them to conserve something else than jewish culture and israel

Attached: 1653460222769.png (768x719, 42.34K)

So if you have a painful wart on your hand or foot you're supposed to just pray it away? Incredibly cucked

That has to be a joke fucking lmao

Based. Fuck Yahvé's law.

Attached: logo-ECS.jpg (1280x720, 767.23K)

>YOU WILL CUT THE FORESKIN AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

Attached: aJxlZQ93_700w_0.jpg (696x602, 62.34K)

The liberty of the "others" is irrelevant to republicans. It's a supremacist movement to empower the leaders and close supporters at the expensive of everyone else through scapegoating real problems on marginalized groups that can't protect themselves.

The constitution is only a tool to this end and is to be misinterpreted or ignored if it is ever an impediment.