/hornygen/

previous

Attached: idkdidk.jpg (720x543, 47.19K)

>tfw no bf

i wanna gaslight a twink or trans girl into becoming my art slave
also i wanna punch one in the stomach

Finally! Now someone virtually dominate me

i want a man to kiss, hold his hand, touch his muscles, hug, suck his thick hard cock.
I need to get a bf

Attached: tumblr_5cf2a05fd96710033d973a3085ebaf50_466a1163_1280.jpg (750x750, 117.43K)

Punch me and pull my hair

i would like to poke my boyfriend in between the ribcage and stomach to shock him, then he'd get annoyed and tickle me until i can't breathe
i've always been ticklish but since starting HRT i'm extra ticklish, it would be really easy to absolutely overwhelm me

fuck I'd love someone to touch my muscles and kiss me. I'd love to them drool all over my body in lust.

oh goodie im here for the start of the thread.
I demand boyremoval posts/greentexts! Do it!

US?

uhh... Get on your knees?

Whats boytemoval

Yes sir! Now what do you want from me

leave this board while you are still sane. Boyremoval is when a real man fucks the "boy" out of a boymoder mtf trans girl. Often, there is ceremonial removal of the hoodie.

give cord now

how can mtfs read smut with a girl in the pairing. does that not give you dysphoria

You tell me to leave then explain the secrets! I kind of like the idea of the masculinity being fucked out of someone though...

ima be real wichu chief im a fuckin bottom bitch boymoder, idk how to dominate anyone.

Rip my hopes were up though

i fantasize that i'm post-op anyway

need bf to cave my skull in with a brick

i like to pretend im the girl in the pairing.
trust me, if you stay and write boyremoval erotica i will be very happy. You WILL go insane if you spend time on the board tho.

Disc?

I dont spend a lot of time I just come here sometimes when I'm horny and want my boy removed I guess lol

real shit?

me too, user... me too. If only someone would spam hithere#2061 with boyremoval posts, etc. Alas, one can only hope.

I'm not good at writing stuff like that I just enjoy it I guess

baka. Better get a writing degree then.

Attached: th.jpg (474x342, 21.69K)

Ye I’m gonna cave your head in with my love

I need someone to touch the parts of me that are soft and squishy

Noooo I wanna be played with

>30 posts in and not a single story or greentext
underage summerfags deserve to be gassed tbqh :p

froge#4967

fair, fair. Honestly i dont even disagree, fill my room with natural gas and light it as i choke and burn to death.

damn, i wish i had that powerful of a brain

me on the left