Laughing at cis people who give themselves gender dysphoria is such a guilty pleasure of mine...

Laughing at cis people who give themselves gender dysphoria is such a guilty pleasure of mine. But it's so stigmatized to make fun of detransitioners I only have this board to talk about it.

Attached: FUfmsHDXoAE1s8L.jpg (852x909, 155.21K)

trender moment

ok scrote

wew she made herself a hon

well at least she isnt blaming anyone else or seemingly shifting responsibility onto anyone else

she feels like a WHAT???

Attached: murtaaaaaab.png (526x466, 483.07K)

they were 18 in 2013, which is a little before the major top surgery movement that started on tumblr. this post feels sus.

FEMALE TO HON
As a repper, this is delicious

Its hard to not sympathize with them when their thoughts are echoes of my own

scote pride worldwide

Attached: 1649906683173.jpg (460x602, 48.22K)

how can you even protect a teenage girl from becoming a tranny

Female to male to hon
The cycle is done.

Unironically to refuse them edication, knowledge and autonomy can turn you into a trans

this is the pain of actual dysphoria
she really make herself trans in spirit

fuck off

an impostor?? like the impostor from amongus???

oddly validating to know there's a cis girl out there that feels exactly like me

Yeah...

By ending the culture war, desexualizing society and fully integrating trans and gay people into the idea of a pious upright life, also severely limiting the grip of social media on youth. Trans shouldnt be a fad or sexy or whatever. It just is.

That probably hurts a lot, you shouldn't revel in her suffering. Unless she goes transphobe mode and tries to fight against our rights, then she should be mocked relentlessly and bullied into suicide as retribution.

this kinda looks ai generated

/thread

it’s a faceapp of this picture of jerma so you’re half right

Attached: 63993DA7-F90A-41BB-A00C-C7D11C98D8B8.png (360x450, 308.95K)

when you transition, how do you know whether you're actually trans or not? this girl was 100% sure she was trans and only started to feel any sort of remorse years later. how do you know this wont happen to you?

your cult hurts people

you don’t. just like how you don’t know you’ll regret anything til you do. that’s how regret works. you also cant say for sure this will be everybody’s experience

Because you gotta fuck around and find out at some point

Lmao pooners are a joke

It only hurt people who decided to hurt themselves, the choice is theirs, no one forced them