Is it bad I wanna beat up a twink, gaslight him into thinking it's his fault, and then fuck and cuddle him?

is it bad I wanna beat up a twink, gaslight him into thinking it's his fault, and then fuck and cuddle him?

Attached: theysaidthething.png (2227x1497, 2.34M)

Me first pls :)

My fantasy too ngl

I wish someone did this to me

post tummies and I'll tell you how ryonable it is
i wanna punch twink tummy so bad

DO IT

No but its bad I will never find this because for every person that wants to do this there are 100 people begging for it.

wtf where
can i get away with being uggo if i ruthlessly beat people up

do hrt twinks count

Look at how long this thread has been up and how many other people also want this.
>can I get away with being uggo
No idea. Depends on your gender probably.

I want to do this to someone

Ryona is honestly really hot
I kinda want to punch my gf's cute femmy tummy but she probably wouldn't like it
I just wanna leave bruises I can admire over the coming weeks and hear her yelps :(

Trans girls count idc just post tummy

not true. it's crazy to me how people who (subconsciously) want abusive relationships end up finding them. i guess people are just really good at picking up on (extraordinarily subtle) signals / subtext.
people itt don't actually want it. especially if op is not partiicularly charming or attractive.

here u go:3

Attached: IMG_1494.jpg (750x501, 232.31K)

I want to grab you by the shoulder with one hand, and slam my other fist into your stomach until you spit out blood

>you don't actually want it
Yeah that's the issue, not the 5:1 ratio of people wanting this to the person wanting to do it in this thread :^)

i need a good beating honestly, ive been clean from cutting for a month now and it has been so hard

I don't want the gaslighting
but I could use a fight and some cuddling

It's totally fine if you find someone who's into that but I also think you're mentally ill.

Ok bro

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-213623_Gallery.jpg (1036x1113, 620.14K)

*clears throat*
question 1: if you have a rape fetish and jerk off to it, is it morally wrong
question 2: if you have a rape fetish and find a partner who has a rape fetish, is it morally wrong to have sex with them while roleplaying rape
question 3: why is everyone on Any Forums into abuse, either gaslighting, beating people up, rape, fetishizing violent alpha men, etc
thank you for your time, i am very grateful that you take time out of your day to read and, if possible, reply to my post in good faith and with genuine answers. i hope your day goes well.

tranny to chaser ratio