Looking for outfit ideas that would best show my body...

Looking for outfit ideas that would best show my body, specific recommendations for tops/pants/skirts/dresses/accessories appreciated
Just need inspo, kinda wanna go clothes shopping sometime soon
6’ tall unfortunately if that matters

Attached: 2F1C6D6F-DB14-4276-85D6-656BCCA92683.jpg (1350x1457, 371.5K)

i wish i was some kleinfelters faggot s m h

I don’t think I have kleinfelters desu

i mean ur tall and have an hourglass figure. either way i envy you

I mean when I’m wearing baggy clothes or even just a shirt and sweat pants I don’t have any noticeable hips

I have this exact bodytype, I just weigh i'd reckon like 20 pounds more
unfortunately I am also in the "need outfit inspo" stage so i'm more interested in seeing how thread progresses

same here but im not as graceful or pale looking as op tho

unfortunate

I'm like this body type except fat. I'm not a fashion pro and am pretty male brained, but I recommend high waisted pants to show off your hips/curves a bunch and minimizes the torso

I would think BF jeans would look good on you with a cropped t-shirt.

Similar to the picrel outfit

Attached: outfit.jpg (325x531, 49.71K)

Yea high-waisted pants are nice, the only high-waisted pants I have tho are jeans, Idk where to get pants that aren’t jeans
All my other pants are low-waisted man pants
Would prolly go best with a crop-top of some kind, but there are so many diff ones out there it can be hard to choose…

Also curious because I have no idea how to dress myself

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-215724_Gallery.jpg (1078x1074, 194.24K)

hey sab

Yea that was one idea I had, ty

I would do unspeakable things to you

Astaghfiru lillah

Who? Im Carl wheezer from the band Weezer

Also any ideas of where I could get crop-tops or cardigans (I forget what they’re called if that’s not it) in this pic? I mean Ik a bunch of clothing stores, but going out to buy fem clothes is intimidating AF, only done it a few times with other people

Gap has some good shit so does American eagle, basically everywhere sells crops tops these days I finding harder to find a damn t shirt.
Urban planet is good and cheap

I want to rub my girldick against your girldick.

Ughhh I wanna be able to have the confidence to just browse fem clothing at stores, but building it up is haaard…
Any GNC guys or boymoders here been able to get past this mental block and just go out and do it

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This or something similar you can wear whatever you want you’ll still look good in it

I feel like crop tops look awful on me, I have a outfit sort of like this I'll try when I'm not working

I just sort of did it while still boymoding, had someone with me and they came in the change room with me aswell, the girl at the change rooms didn't say anything really just asked how many pieces of clothing than made a little face when she seen it was all girls clothes but whatever I don't know her nor will I ever see her again

The murder-y kind?

Uhhh

Why :c