Where can i find Any Forums tier trans women? i mean personality wise, I want a based gf who says faggot

where can i find Any Forums tier trans women? i mean personality wise, I want a based gf who says faggot

Attached: trad samus.jpg (878x1078, 107.1K)

i hate this stupid image

i love this stupid image

i hate this stupid image

I hate that I love this stupid image

probably on this board or boards discords

tfw no misogynist bf to treat me like a real woman and force me to be trad

Find us on here and on discord, Faggot.

Odds are some of us are close to you!

ok where do i find cute ones
or ones who can draw or write for a webcomic im making
i need slave labor and motivation

they don't exist

no idea i avoid other transgirls from here cause they give me nothing but dram

LINK A SERVER

you're just gonna have to buy one from here and ship her in

Attached: 1da.jpg (411x369, 11.65K)

>no idea i avoid other transgirls from here cause they give me nothing but dram
lol

>I want a based gf who says faggot
Sigh. MTF tranner here and my wife gets mega offended whenever I say “faggot” to the point where it had to be brought up to a therapist. She says it’s fine for me to say tranny because I’m a tranny but apparently I can’t say faggot because I’m not a guy? What? I tried explaining to her that trannies are literally called faggots all the time (including yours truly, back when I didn’t pass anyway) and me being a passoid now has got fuckall to do with anything and I personally think I earned the right to use that word but she strongly disagrees with that sentiment. Thoughts /tttt/ on who is right/wrong here?

very shadman that image

I'm not based but I say things like faggot to be offensive and if I wasn't insane and self-isolating I would consider dating someone from here

Im a moderate on everything,maybe liberal here and there on some things, but I’d get trad wifed in a heartbeat caus I love taking care of men and I don’t really like working and driving that much..And I just don’t think I could be In a LTR with a guy who doesn’t dominate me in bed so I feel like it naturally evolve there half kink/half fuck it works for us

maybe just don't say it because your wife asked you not to and maybe you love her. it's also super malebrained to be this stubborn over dumb shit if that helps

you're homophobic as hell :/

lol I’m a decade long tranner and I’ve been called faggot even long before that, so this is going to be one hell of a word for me to unlearn. Besides, I don’t really give a shit about malebrained this or fembrained that, it’s all sexist bullshit and especially where I’m brought up women are generally expected to be submissive and the whole “man of the household” tradition is still very much alive where guys get away with everything just cuz they’re guys. So fuck that shit. I’m a strong bitch and I wear that with pride. Also sure I can keep that word away from her, but I’m a strong disbeliever in censorship and it honestly feels suffocating talking to her sometimes because this isn’t the only word she has issues with especially when I’m able to talk to my friends with all my flowery language and they don’t have an issue with it. I just find it extremely offensive how she thinks for some reason faggot isn’t a word I’m allowed to use just because I’m not a gay guy when trannies are called faggots all the fucking time.

This is fucking retarded it hurts