D-does anyone want a boyfriend?

D-does anyone want a boyfriend?

Attached: 1650298374572.jpg (720x717, 39.37K)

ok

only if your boyhole can shart real good

>Honey the anime is here again...

Is that a yes?
Uh i guess

But that's after you pay the troll toll.

do you look like kobeni

Attached: kobeni.png (2017x2866, 2.97M)

Manga actually the anime hasn't come out yet
To get into the boys soul
No :c

Yes, but only if you'd be so kind as to accompany me to the olive garden for dinner.

i just want to point out (with no malice or harmful intent) that chainsaw man is one of the worst manga ever made and all the people who enjoy it could get rounded up and executed in front of me, and not only would i not feel the slightest bit of sadness or compassion, i would actively help their oppressors and participate in the massacre

...where do u live?
Chainsaw man is good

Attached: 1654195202776.png (1280x1445, 1.89M)

>doesn't look like kobeni
are you a twink at least????? post tummy
give me 5 reasons it's bad

you can be my bf if you're taller than me

If i shave kinda? I got some chub tho... I have long hair and an okay butt I think
I'm 5'11

Attached: 1652194799830.jpg (1280x1986, 233.39K)

what about fire punch?

>give me 5 reasons it's bad
power sucks
the story sucks
the author is a wierd pedo guy with a rape fetish
shonens suck in general and chainsaw man is that but with a new coat of paint while its fans try to pretend it's something different
i bit my tongue really hard on the same day i read it and i associate it with the feeling (it was really annoying and lasted a while)

i liked it because it was funny

That sounds like a you problem

>power sucks
objectively extremely wrong, kys
>the story sucks
elaborate
>the author is a wierd pedo guy with a rape fetish
every mangaka is a weird pedo
>shonens suck in general and chainsaw man is that but with a new coat of paint while its fans try to pretend it's something different
CSM is a shonen deconstruction
>i bit my tongue really hard on the same day i read it and i associate it with the feeling (it was really annoying and lasted a while)
fair point

can you dance?

Attached: 1637468041996.jpg (1170x1161, 147.38K)

No :(

>CSM is a shonen deconstruction
no it's not. oh my god. you idiot. this goes hand in hand with my point about the story sucking.
csm has all the markings of a typical shonen but cleverly masks it to trip up readers who aren't familiar with the genre. denji seems like a sociopath. the hero's friends are all insane. the hero's mentor is a downright manipulative person.
this is all just misdirection, of course. denji isn't actually a sociopath. his friends aren't at all insane, and they care about him. power seems like she dies at point, but she actually comes back. and she motivates our hero with the power of friendship, for his grand showdown with the villain.
all the common tropes of the genre are followed to the letter but it is wacky enough that a casual reader might miss it, and there is symbolism and vague appeals to philosophy 101 for people who think they're "too smart" for shonen to feel good about. at the end of the day, what you're reading is nothing out of the ordinary and we've all read it a million times before. and power is an annoying character who is quite literally retarded.

How feminine are you?

I have long hair and thick thighs but a manly jaw line