Welp, it's that time again. Do you think kink belongs in a Pride Parade?

Welp, it's that time again. Do you think kink belongs in a Pride Parade?
Should they be maybe two Pride Parades? One wholesome one during the day and the adult one at night?

Attached: 1622561099584-p7w1gr-1.jpg (4467x2973, 2.37M)

Yes, day/night ones sound like a good idea so ayden and her friends can go to pride without getting groomed a second time

Kink should be at pride because it makes it actually interesting. Otherwise it's just a boring as fuck corporate advertisement event.

Kink belongs in the bedroom, not out in public for all to see.

i think a pride parade should be for the people who's sexuality, gender, or regular self-expression mames life hard for them. gay and les and trans and every flavor of gnc or bi or questioning in-between. kinks have nothing to do with it, if you want a kink parade it should be it's own entirely seperate thing unrelated to lgbt pride. also fuck corperations, it should be faggots marching with hand-painted signs and hand-sewn flags. not F A G G O T S™ riding a coca-cola™ float at the AT&T™ sponsered corperate pride parade™

Attached: 1654060160642.jpg (479x431, 93.57K)

but it has nothing to do with gay people. Straight people have kink too. What's the point?

Aren't there already at least 3 different types of "pride events"? At least in good ol' Pennsylvania, Kink is exclusively only allowed at Adult Pride events (mostly nightclub shit), or "broad pride" (basically the ones that don't explicitly say no adult shit or don't bring your kids) but their inclusion at broad pride is basically you only see the pup mask and *maybe* they're shirtless if buff. Kink shit is never at expressly "family friendly" pride events

yes, it makes normalfags uncomfortable which is based
just don't bring kids

Maybe the kinky stuff should be in a different parade entirely like Mardi Gras

the actual correct and truly based take

Based take desu
Tbf there's a lot of history related between lgbt and kink, like genital piercings. Straight people can get them too but they were a part of fag culture for a while.

what history?

Keep the kinky acts in the convention centers and night clubs

I went to pride this weekend
There WAS a daytime and nighttime event
Thats not really a unique or unimplemented idea
Also even during the daytime there was a little kink
Like a few pup masks and some leather daddies
But it was mostly innocuous and noone gave a fuck

I can't think of anything that wouldn't be improved by making it 18+, including pride

have a bring the whole family day, have the next day where anything goes why is it so fucking difficult to be reasonable

Yes bc
Quite honestly i don't think i am innately bi i think my attraction to men came from a humiliation fetish, i was already into drinking other's vomit and being whipped and i thought being fucked by men wpuld add into the humiliation

i disagree actually

kinks were viewed as part of "deviant sexuality" for a long time and were generally shunned so they naturally got incorporated into the lgbt movement

Acting shamelessly in public should be punished (and in some places it is). Folsom should be the only exception because it is advertised as a very extreme event.

they're literally just guys in funny outfits

i agree with your logic, but i think it means that there's even more of a case for kinky people to be in pride. a gay like pete buttigieg experiences far less turbulence in society than a kinky cishet

here are my arguments in favor of it
1. there's a difference between straight people with and lgbt people with kinks. if you're gay with a kink you're instantly labeled an insane degenrate, a deviant, or even a pedophile in some cases while straight people get much less backlash
2. kinks in general should be normalized anyway, the entirety of anti sex atitudes that christians hold are one of the root causes of homophobia and i don't see why any ground should be given up to angry retarded concern trolls on this issue