Trans "women" are cis men

That's all. I have yet to meet one (1) who isn't a gross man who thinks rape is cool and based. Oh sure they'll pretend when it's someone famous same as "feminist" men, but someone real? Hell no. They aren't even beings capable of compassion, the only thing they know is rape.

I truly hope you all get what you deserve.

Attached: FUQ4SPUXoAMKKlV.jpg (677x1006, 150.16K)

I didn't choose the incel life, the incel life chose me. Compassion is for the weak

Attached: 1558834681320.jpg (604x476, 29.81K)

dont you ever get bored of this

Proving my case, scrote.

take a shower you stinky

No, I don't believe your synopsis to be truthful or based on any factual evidence!

I get bored in trying to believe they're not men and every time they come back and act like the most sexist dude on earth. Every time I try and be "woke" seeing men in dresses as women they come out and condone rape.

Attached: imagine the smell.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

I will rape you user

You seem like a truly deranged person, so good luck with your life of misery I guess.

You might have. Never trust a troon.
Fuck off moid.

just keep posting about it, that'll make you feel better

Post a picture of your manface for me to laugh at

OOOO im gonna TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

You’re more of a moid than I’ll ever be lol, there’s no behavior that screams ‘moid’ more than making an epic edgy rage bait thread on 4chinz where you aggressively insult and dehumanize some minority group for kicks. Except perhaps perpetrating an actual, literal rape, or hosting a frat party.

There are only 2 moid itt: me and op

what
who did you hear say rape was cool
what kind of sick demented people do you talk to

I'll pray for you user

>Cis men with a fetish
>Minority
Lol
They always diminish accounts of rape survivors. They will say stuff "but they're cool so it doesn't matter." Flee while you can. I wasn't so lucky.
My being woke and progressive was one of the worst ideas of my life. Once a man always a man.

Get off the internet and talk to people. No one says rape is based irl.

Hey op, cis man with a fetish here. You deserved to be raped. Peace.

>continues to be edgy while making extremely vague and trollish claims
You are literally a LARPing Any Forumsack moid, please drop the act.

its bait user lmfao this is one of the biggest dyke stereotypes in existence no real human unless actually insane thinks or acts like this. Its unironically probably a bored self hating transbian making a self harm bait thread. The fact theres a flag makes that even more obvious too.

Case in point.
Trusting "trans women" irl is the worst idea I have ever had. I wish I never met any. I could still pretend to believe they're what they are for clout and avoid them irl as all more clever women do. I was dumb and I'll be scarred for life because of it.

You keep telling yourself that. No accountability for the actions of his fellow men.