/ftmg/

femboys that're men general

Balancing out the somewhat recent "manly" ftm thread, but using the proper acronym. Indeed we're all "fembrained", however boys can be girls too uwu

>QOTT: not a question. Admit it, you're a femboy (at heart).

>QOTT2: would you rather have a sugar daddy or sugar mommy? Describe your ideal glucose guardian. Or would you prefer to be a glucose guardian yourself one day?

>QOTT3: How can (ft)Man be feminine without sacrificing his "manhood"? Is femininity inherently masculine?

>inb4 kys gigafaggot
Good fellow you are the real faggot for not attempting to make femboys self post.

>Resources:
pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
>Tagmap:
tagmap.io/tag/ftmg
>Previously, on /ftmg/:

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-021002_Gallery.jpg (720x833, 485.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
wikihow.com/Urinate-Standing-Up-as-a-Female
aggie.io/718w1w2n
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poonmen aren't femboys.

Thanks mozart

This

in private being feminine > being masculine
in public being masculine > being feminine

Poonmen as a whole aren't indeed, but some are. Same as with the MANLY MEN thread, no one on here is an actual classic chad so might as well milk the femboys

Thank me by posting femboy content. Merely fooling...L'est? We'll likely have to retreat to the other thread, unfortunately.

1: yeah and I still pass
2: I was the sd in my last relationship, did not go well
3: personally I'm feminine in a 2000's emo bisexual chic type beat. I started wearing tight shirts and crop tops and mesh and stuff because it paradoxically helps me pass after top surgery

self post as a thank you to mozart:
unsee cc/album#HYQ4qMWazviFcEyH

got covid boys and i wanna fucking die
>QOTT: Admit it, you're a femboy (at heart).
ya caught me i often fantasize about when i get top surgery and can get fucked in just a mini skirt without feeling like a complete foid
>QOTT2: would you rather have a sugar daddy or sugar mommy? Describe your ideal glucose guardian. Or would you prefer to be a glucose guardian yourself one day?
already sorta got the sugar daddy role filled so ima go sugar mommy. i need me a tall milf meg thee stallion build bitch to step on me
>QOTT3: How can (ft)Man be feminine without sacrificing his "manhood"? Is femininity inherently masculine?
he just gotta look like a hon and not be super faggy then itll be inherently masculine

Attached: 9B5E4A25-93BF-4A4D-B79D-6C51AED6DCEC.jpg (1080x1080, 88.46K)

>self post as a thank you to mozart
Delightful, I thank you, user :3c
>i often fantasize about when i get top surgery and can get fucked in just a mini skirt without feeling like a complete foid
>i need me a tall milf meg thee stallion build bitch to step on me
My good fellow X, you are incredibly based.

Attached: ppepp.png (657x527, 55.58K)

uwu

>QOTT: not a question. Admit it, you're a femboy (at heart).

Sure

Probably a sugar mommy

Not sure

WHY DOES IT SAY UWU?

Oh wait I accidentally copied that cause I’m phone posting o

Attached: 8DD12602-E945-428F-A376-625C44F631D1.png (357x321, 162.08K)

We'll get em next time Mozart-kun...

Forced Fempoonfication uwu

Yar yar days *tips tricorn*

i respect u guys but if anything ever turns the way you don't want it regarding surgeries, if you were over 18 and signed something with your signature, that's on you dawg

keep this in mind.

Is this because of the detrans Reddit post that's been reposted three times today

a bit but in general i see a lot of ftm's "regret"
and a lot less mtfs who regret it, maybe some whose srs went wrong or whatever

Yup

it's less about public vs private and more professional spaces vs online/going out to bars/hanging with my friends

Real previous thread

spaceranon here
the string got stuck in my teeth :( and i have a headache now

Need to breed balloon knot tight poonbussy

Most of those ftms were enbies or women with EDs / autism that fucked up

>mfw we went through a gen fast enough to save one of the alternate gens
groundbreaking, unprecedented
um....are you picking this order up for yourself?

Attached: mcpoons.png (722x508, 16.51K)

Should I buy this $60 stp despite only using it at home

Why is harder to accept my sexuality than it was my gender identity, shouldn't it have been the other way around

because your sexuality invalidates your gender identity, gayden

why the fuck would you do that
just learn to piss standing up if you're only going to do it at home wikihow.com/Urinate-Standing-Up-as-a-Female

I'm not full gay though I'd neck it if that were the case

aggie.io/718w1w2n

Join in the aggie i just made if you want poonbros, it's gonna be empty for a bit though unless a lot of people join in while I set up my tablet

Attached: artfrog.png (819x761, 409.56K)

>>Maine
>See now I just feel bad for you
Why lol. We're one of the states least effected by the yearly chimp outs, incel shootings and lockdowns. It's so great here I just put down for a second house under 250k and I'm a 29yo millennial.

I can piss standing up. I'd just prefer to do it with a dick plus i could use it to jerk off without disassociating and ruining the mood

This order is all for me, I'm a growing boy after all.
>pic
Kek, it's as horrifying as I imagined.
I'll join after I get something to eat in ~20 minutes.

exellent

Attached: balls.png (1077x637, 157.26K)

Yes but you live in Maine. There is nothing to do in Maine. It's cheap because nobody wants to live in Maine

faggotry also subscribes to the one drop rule, fag
get over your internalized homophobia
finally

>get over your internalized homophobia
No I will just stop being gay

Trans lesbian, just here because I like Berserk.