Downloaded grindr

not interested in hookups but I was bored and wanted some attention.
Lots off messages the first 2 hours, and I matched with this guy and we clicked really well. We had an anime date, kissed but nothing more.
He's handsome, we have similar interests, he's a gym bro as well. Only downside is he is 5'8" and I'm 5'11".
He wants to go on another date Wednesday night.

I'm kinda bothered by the height thing. It's my only hang up with him so far and it feels weird that he's literally 3 - 4 inches shorter than me.

Should I save myself and him potential heartache by getting closer and tell him bye. Or should I go on the date Wednesday?

Attached: 1652674805347.jpg (2039x1551, 314.02K)

are you ftm or mtf

>He's handsome, we have similar interests, he's a gym bro as well. Only downside is he is 5'8" and I'm 5'11".
you don't deserve happiness

mtf

this
kys op

So im gathering from y'alls energy that I should go on the date with him Wednesday ?

You should take a long walk off a short pier

This x2
OP you're going to die alone in life

yes, do it, redeem yourself. Very femalebrained tho, which I guess is what you was going for anyway

No they aren't, they're clearly cute enough to date a large number of people, which means they can treat them however they want and still have new ones line up.

No, the only people that use Grindr are desperate enough to only want one night stands and years of STDs

And they'll die alone in spirit having never actually loved or been loved as a person, just some crude imitation

I hadn't used it before and like I said I did it initially for attention for a couple of days. After I went on the date with gym bro boy I deleted it. I'd go on tinder or ok cupid if I was genuinely looking

Don't worry, if he's ok with dating a tranny it means he's a repressor

dang all I said was I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with our height gap. Why does that bring out so much vindictiveness ?

That's 99% of people, though, and they live long fulfilled lives. At least to me.
Why do so many people say this here like dating a repressor is bad? What's so bad about it?

That was more directed at the sentiment of their post. Heightism is shit though since there's nothing someone can do about it, and you being taller than him is likely due to you being trans in the first place, and in all likelihood you'll be rejected for your height too

by other people

well yeah for sure but I've been rejected for being trans, that doesn't mean I would date a pooner.

That's a false equivalency and one that seems like it was used intentionally, probably a larp but fuck you anyway

rude

idk why I even asked since the answer will be the same: get off grindr. they don’t want women on that app

BRO! IT'S 3-4 INCHES, NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! WTF!?