Plz

need horny green texts

Attached: 481cf93949cb80ec830865c89262bc09.jpg (680x560, 43.91K)

>sex
>sexy sex
>CUM
>more sex

>be me
>have sex
>cum
7/10 might do it again

>have discord stalker who's big into erp
>adds me from fresh discord accounts once in a while
>always roleplays a different person or gender, sometimes fooling me
>most recent add he said he was going rape me
>get added in a random discord chat
>3 guys waiting for me
>starts to gangbang erp rape me

Attached: FT5zjtkaIAEq83s.jpg (3840x2160, 457.31K)

>one of my goals in life is to find a nice fat tranny and plump her up with even more food then casually engage in sex and put my peeper in that big caked white ass gently and then when I make it balls deep hold her giant fat dough legs in the air against my shoulder and just begin violently pounding the fuck out of that fat lard ass poop chute. I have uncontrollable animal desire to get a fat tranny in a compromising position then just fuck the ever loving shit out of her shit pipe. I want to hear her scream as I punish her. Stupid fat failed male can’t do anything right, tried to play off as a bitch and then fattened herself up to boot. This is all you’re good for, letting a real male pin you down and violently fuck your tight little asshole and give you ecstasy as you scream for mercy from it. I imagine all the fucking mc burgers the cow ate will heighten the experience and increase the grip on my dick as tight as a vacuum plastic bag sealing machine and I want to see the terror in her eyes as I show her the only value she has left in this world is to present her asshole and get fucked hard. she got fat for me to fuck that tight little canal and coom her insides. when I’m done I want her ass to feel like a cream filled donut oozing glaze out everywhere as she f*rts my cum out like the pathetic tranny land whale she is. this has been permeating my mind every single hour for the last three days I cannot take it anymore I WILL fuck a fat tranny and make her scream like her life is in danger as I convert her to a living cream cheese filled bagel.

did you top
weirdos

heres my favourite

Attached: smell.png (1201x3748, 329.15K)

Hot

share discord if you want to be lewd user

are u cute

need more like this asap

>long time friend came over from Texas
>drink, smoke, play xbox together, fuck around in the forest
>go in the bathroom when you're both drunk and sit on the toilet
>violently shake as you think of his cute face and body, his pretty hands, wanting them around your waist, beg shake fucking burn as you crave his fat cock that always males an imprint through his jeans, crave the idea of sitting on his waist while he glides his hands all over your body and craves you back, and holds you and calls you a good boy and smells your hair and pulls you into him by the waist and grinds against you while you sweat and tremble under him as he touches and rubs your head sweetly and uses your stupid little body to pleasure himself and drool down your chin and neck and chest just thinking about him and smelling his sweater that he left in there

>exit bathroom and go straight to bed

Attached: Screenshot (117).png (472x358, 245.81K)

>get horny
>sit and do nothing
>smoke weed
>forget I was horny
>play vidya

>be Texan
>visit longtime childhood friend
>he just fuckin fantasizes about you fucking him
>just tryin to play Xbox

this one just feels way too larpy

me rn

fuck you hes cute and i am touch starved i just want to be cute and pretty like the girls he likes

share and be the judge...

hahahahahahahahha

im not ugly user just very umcortable to look at LMAOO

>buy boymoder gf some cute things to wear around the house
>she becomes more comfy dressing like a girl in private, slowly stops dressing like a boy at home
>one day i bamboozle her
>"oh shit babe we need to run to target and it closes soon, no time to change"
>bring her with me to target, she is still dressed like a girl from home
>hold her hand as we shop so my boymoder doesn't get lost
>added benefit of calming her as she is undoubtedly very embarrassed, shy, and scared to be outside as a girl
>coincidentally walk past lingerie
>"hey babe im gonna get you something, you can pick it out if you want"
>she reluctantly nods
>help her pick out some lingerie that she'd wanna wear
>tell her how cute she will look in it before buying it for her
>get home
>"wanna try it on? let's see how it looks"
>she is standing in front of mirror, looking at herself in lingerie, probably thinking she looks like a man
>walk behind her, give her a hug then place my hands on her breasts and press my hard cock against her ass
>squeeze her tits as she lets out a soft moan, and slowly pull down her underwear
>undo her bra before softly moving my hand up her spine and back to her bare breasts
>fuck her gently as we stand in front of the mirror being sure to kiss her body and use my hands to caress her breasts, tum, and thighs
>call her a good girl every time she let's out a moan
>eventually she falls to the floor as her legs are weak, she has watched every last ounce of masculinity be fucked away
>pick up my boymoder and bring her to bed for cuddles
>tell her that her cute, girly moans are like music to my ears
>tell her how beautiful she is and that im lucky i get to wake up next to something so amazing every day
>snuggle her until we both fall asleep
>wake up and ask her for headZ
>now i have a boywife