I don't know if anyone remembers me but I promised I would give an update...

I don't know if anyone remembers me but I promised I would give an update. She agreed to go on a date with me! As long as I promise not to be "too weird". I'm very anxious and happy.

Attached: sss.jpg (400x538, 34.38K)

OH FUCK IT'S HABBENING
this is so hype this is so hype this is so hype i'm so happy for you

this is not gnna end up well.
update us when she kills herself out of shame, the police intervene and she gets killed in male jail or u realize this is wrong and accuse her of groomin u.

But what if it does go well

Transbians always end up heart broken and they are always the ones killing themselves because they are incels that couldn't get any women while they were males. This has been foretold since the beginning of time.

Attached: 1643443778241.png (960x960, 623.03K)

haha this idiot doesn't know what the thread is about point and LAUGH

>As long as I promise not to be "too weird".
what's the story? this sounds awkward af already lol
but grats dr. trip

ok, so you wont tell us how it went?

>As long as I promise not to be "too weird".
It truly is over

Wait what? You have to be more specific than that. What does it mean that she agreed to go on a date? Who called it a date? Who instigated? What does it all mean? When is it happening? Is she single now?

For the love of God, don't be too weird!

enjoy the date ;3

I don't really want to explain it again honestly.

I can in the future.

I think she's humoring me more than anything. I instigated, we both called it a date, it's happening tomorrow. Yes she is single now.

I might have missed another thread but what happened with her and her gf

holy shit! im happy for you ryukop!

broke up on good terms
enjoy the date :0

Oh my god, yes I remember! I'm so happy for you. I hope your sister is doing well and is more comfortable with the arrangement too.

Wait wait, what? What thread did this happen in? I thought her sis had a cool gf :(
It makes me really wonder why her sis broke up and is now accepting a date with ryukop, maybe she really does have feelings, enough to leave her current relationship even.

Incest isn't lgbt, you sick fuck.

OP is a cisf, her sister is an mtf. Sounds lgbt enough to me.

The I stands for incest. Also

stop being incest exclusionary