Does this look right to you

does this look right to you

Attached: 1654466245094.jpg (1535x2048, 519.64K)

What am I looking at?

I've had enough...

Trans woman of color here. Before I say what I'm about to say I'd just like to make it clear that I never post here, mainly due to the fact that interacting with so called "Any Forums culture" is quite disheartening. So I'm going to say this as clearly and efficiently as possible.

Fuck. All. Of. You.

There, I said it. If you'd like an explanation, all you have to do is look at your own behavior, and understand how it effects the world around you. As a trans woman I feel the deep rooted forces of oppression you sick fucks emanate every day of my life. The shit I have to go through to please disgusting individuals such as yourselves. It doesnt help that I'm a woman of color. So on top of that, I have to deal with the fucking systemic racism YOU and YOUR people started and continue to promote. My life is a living hell because of you people. But that's not why I hate you. Oh not even close sweetie.

The problem lies with YOU. Your behavior is so sickening. I know most of you are white men and so bigotry comes naturally, but you make no attempt to hide it. No attempt to better yourselves or the world around you. And no attempt to soothe the scars caused by you sick fucks. Your treatment of others is ugly.

"Durr nigger. Durrr tranny. Durr fag. Durr cunt. Durr durr durr durrrrr look at me I'm a nazi haha doesnt this make me so quirky and a free thinker durrr"

Sorry, not sorry. You're just getting what you put out. You constantly berate the disenfranchised and the unfortunate. Using your privilege as some sort of pedestal. You think you're better than me and my community when you're not. You're the scum of the earth. I hope you all rot in hel

Ok nigger

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT

idk bruh it seems like you care

They aren't nude? What is the problem?

Attached: 1654381791546.jpg (850x550, 56.91K)

This for the most part but
>no flag
Therefore you're wrong
Also happy pride and fuck bigots

I've had enough...

Trans woman of color here. Before I say what I'm about to say I'd just like to make it clear that I never post here, mainly due to the fact that interacting with so called "Any Forums culture" is quite disheartening. So I'm going to say this as clearly and efficiently as possible.

Fuck. All. Of. You.

There, I said it. If you'd like an explanation, all you have to do is look at your own behavior, and understand how it effects the world around you. As a trans woman I feel the deep rooted forces of oppression you sick fucks emanate every day of my life. The shit I have to go through to please disgusting individuals such as yourselves. It doesnt help that I'm a woman of color. So on top of that, I have to deal with the fucking systemic racism YOU and YOUR people started and continue to promote. My life is a living hell because of you people. But that's not why I hate you. Oh not even close sweetie.

The problem lies with YOU. Your behavior is so sickening. I know most of you are white men and so bigotry comes naturally, but you make no attempt to hide it. No attempt to better yourselves or the world around you. And no attempt to soothe the scars caused by you sick fucks. Your treatment of others is ugly.

"Durr nigger. Durrr tranny. Durr fag. Durr cunt. Durr durr durr durrrrrr look at me I'm a nazi haha doesnt this make me so quirky and a free thinker durrr"

Sorry, not sorry. You're just getting what you put out. You constantly berate the disenfranchised and the unfortunate. Using your privilege as some sort of pedestal. You think you're better than me and my community when you're not. You're the scum of the earth. I hope you all rot in hel

Based & leave me be on my homestead
T. Rural CO libertarian tranny

no it's fucking annoying

tl;dr

I'm European, so yes

new pasta?

>I know most of you are white men
most of us here on the fucking LGBT board are trans women. kinda rude to assume that we're all white men. inb4 you call us white men anyway

I've had enough...

Fuck. All. Of. You.

"Durr nigger. Durrrr tranny. Durr fag. Durr cunt. Durr durr durr durrrrrr look at me I'm a nazi haha doesnt this make me so quirky and a free thinker durrr"

Attached: 1650434272372m.jpg (779x1024, 322.27K)

Attached: drag hooters.png (605x495, 694.98K)

>nearly everyone on Any Forums is a white man
>except for us
>we may also be amab, but we’re different in a totally functional, perfectly demonstrable way
>can’t you tell by our behaviors, opinions and viewpoints towards women and minorities?

hmmm very roundabout way of misgendering us, very woke of you

Not the user you’re replying to but you’re just choosing to take it this way, more logical to assume she’s under the assumption it’s mainly white men here, ya know like the words she said.