Herbal HRT?

Is herbal HRT just honscience? Im a repper taking pueraria mirifica cause I dont want to take HRT but I also dont want to live in this body. I think its fucking up my body/making me tired and cloudy, but my nips are a bit puffy so thats cool.

Attached: TkjrA8f.jpg (673x680, 136.52K)

>I don't want to take HRT
>I want to take supplements that barely affect my hormones in hopes they affect my hormones
just take hrt retard

Nah I live with my parents I cant go around looking like a dude with breasts around them.

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-191235_Firefox.jpg (860x764, 196.82K)

take saw palmeto with it if youre set on herbals. i did em for years. but realy dont kid yourself, you may as well take real hrt, youre doing the same thing as bica and low-dose E rn, just with more side effects

Attached: __original_drawn_by_uraki_tetsu420__96f5550cf0c65b68ca169c1a2328a5fd.jpg (1000x1000, 681.55K)

So hide your tits and boymode, I did it for a year and a half just fine before coming out to them

look into licorice and mint as well

then why are you taking anything??

Look if my life body and mind were in a good state I wouldnt even be a repressor. To be honest I am trying to suppress my desire to be a girl, I see taking herbals as a small concession.
I used to take saw palmetto and red reishi and other junk but I kinda cant keep track of all that and I want to take it easy on my liver, I already have cancer.
Hmm I actually have a mint plant, maybe I will give it a try but I gotta take it easy on my liver.

if you have cancer why the fuck are you even bothering living as a man? you may as well go on E monotherapy and try to be happier while you can

Its complicated but I think I am stuck living with my parents for life and I dont want to hurt them by transitioning ever.

also sorry if that sounded angry or mean, that realy is horrible. *hugs* I hope you'll be ok user

Its kinda in remission even though its incurable its not that aggressive, after my radiation it doesnt even show up on scans, but taking sketchy pills seems like a bad idea.

Just do it pussy. They will be willfully ignorant if they don’t like that you’ve transitioned. I hid being on hrt for like 3 years. The only person who ever noticed was my (cis female) coworker who slapped my ass cause it was getting big

honestly estradiol monotherapy would be easier on your body than suplements, and your odds of getting unhidable breast growth, especialy from that are basicly nil. and thats good to hear that it isnt out of control.

It's worse than honscience. Not even the most delusional hons think that stuff works. It's repperscience.
Honestly the only community I see that takes pueraria mirifica and other HRT seriously is the sissy kink community. I think they do it because they want to take a placebo which they can pretend is going to feminize them but they're not actually trans (or they're too chickenshit) so they don't want actual HRT.

My parents are kinda all I have, I want to change my body but actually being a girl would hurt my parents, as much as I want to transition I cant. I cant really escape the mindset that its all hopeless anyway, my body mind and life are too far gone, im already 25 ive been repping like this for so long I dont know how else to live.

I this thread has pointed out rightly that it doesnt make sense for me to take these herbal supplements, it seems like its basically weak hrt with more side effects and if I want to properly repress, I have to stop taking that, if I want to transition (which I cant) I would be better off taking real hrt.

I guess having a placebo helps me cope. Maybe im just delusional when I imagine my breasts growing but its just the right amount of delusion to keep me hanging on to this wretched body LOL

you could also try to privately seek an orchi to at least stop masculinising. eunich modeing would be better than killing yourself at 30. you could go on a "roadtrip" with a friend or a few for your surgery and stay somewhere for the brief time you need to recover a little. asumeing your parents dont do nutsack inspections. also I should point out that youre parents are probably just greatful to still have you after the cancer, you likely wouldnt hurt them nearly as much as you think, or at all by transitioning. boomers are a narcicistic bunch, but mist arent even that bad

i got breast-budding and softer skin from saw palmetto and purerina mirifica when I was taking them. they arent total honscience, just not as effective as some pretend

>im already 25 ive been repping like this for so long I dont know how else to live
25 isn't always too far gone
I trooned at nearly 25. Now a few years later I'm mostly happy with my appearance, very little dysphoria, I pass, people think I'm hot, and I have a great relationship with an awesome partner.

I repress for multiple reasons. I dont think I will pass, I barely function as a human and transitioning would increase the difficulty of my life. My parents are very controlling/protective, I usually dont even have time alone, I never go meet friends I kinda lost touch with everyone at this point since I graduated college and got cancer, so all I do is work from home, eat sleep, go with my parents to places. Its a bit pathetic but atleast I have them. I think getting my testes removed is a step above HRT and im not even at the level where I have the independence to take HRT or go on a roadtrip.