/aro/acegen/

aromantic/asexual general
previous threads-
arogen: acegen: QOTD: what do you think of the combination of these two threads?
I'll see how this goes, I think we did somthing like this before when I refrenced acegen in one of the arogens but now the threads are combined.
Q&A/FAQ:
what is asexuality?
it's where one feels little to no sexual attraction.
is asexuality celibacy?
No, celibacy is abstaining from sex & is an individual choice unlike asexuality.
what is aromanticism?
Aromanticism is where one feels little to no romantic attraction.
Is aromanticism a sexuality?
No, it's a romantic orentation.

Attached: aro&ace.jpg (2560x1440, 73.77K)

Can't wait to see this thread die before I wake up.

depends on how well it does

>what do you think of the combination of these two threads?
Seems good to me. Both threads are usually dead as fuck and the two orientations are similar enough to make it work.
How're you all doing tonight, frens?
Eh, I doubt it'll survive. I'll try to bump when I can but even combined these gens are so dead it probably won't stay up for that long.

Attached: FTOBrY3XEAMc_gi.jpg (943x705, 157.4K)

>Eh, I doubt it'll survive. I'll try to bump when I can but even combined these gens are so dead it probably won't stay up for that long.
We'll see; arogen had some members & acegen had some members so togeter we might make it.

hello

hello user

Hi :) I fucking hate your guts and you're not LGBT

>QOTD: what do you think of the combination of these two threads?

a move that just makes sense i mean they merged the lesbian threads and they have an even higher userbase just seems like a good idea

I'm literaly trans -w-. & if aro/ace people aren't LGBT then why did mods add those flags to the list of options to choose from?
wait they had two diffrent lesbian threads? I don't usualy browse those ones but I was certan there was just the one.

used to be /clg/ and /tbg/ but fairly often they try /wlwg/. doesn't always work out for various drama reasons but it does certainly boost the userbase

Thank you for telling me, I didn't know that. I still remember seeing a lesbian general thread before.

How come these 3 ace user have soo much free time to keep doing the same dead threads? Dont they have jobs or families?

you'd have to ask the acegen op that question.

Attached: 8D.png (304x304, 17.3K)

bump

I don't think I'm somewhere on the aros spectrum, but definitely not full-on aro. It's just the way I experience romantic love and what I want from romantic relationships. it all seems pretty different from the alloromantic experience.

Attached: 1611246311945.jpg (2162x1536, 202.01K)

Do aces troon out?

Without any need to AGP / dress up as a lure for what they're attracted to, would they troon?

Attached: LVerotica.jpg (700x403, 71.69K)

yes because shockingly enough those aren't the 2 only reasons to troon

Well, shit.
Nowadays, the new flavor of troons don't seem convinced of any dysphoria or even claim they don't have it.

>tfw you forget that trenders exist
verification not required.

Attached: not a bot.png (305x305, 17.54K)

High test ace from the last thread checking in.
> QOTD
I like it. Asex and Aro are already niche enough on their own, combining them makes it easier.
Checked
I'm doing well fren. Had a big hip surgery end of February, lots of physical therapy.
How are you?
> Hi :) I hate your guts and you're not LGBT
Cringe
Probably a seething T too

Attached: 1616090436667.jpg (1800x1080, 76.55K)