Is tranny equivalent to N-word?

strawpoll.com/polls/BDyNjGz9zyR

and if yes would you be fine giving people the tranny pass?

Attached: 16b1c0396dc337cdab59737a82900ff1.jpg (640x640, 62.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/BDyNjGz9zyR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>and if yes would you be fine giving people the tranny pass?
only if they have lewd intentions to degrade me

based beyond belief

Tranny is equivalent to nigger (everyone can say it)

Where's the "only trannies can say it" option?

That would be (yes)

yes it is equivalent to the n-word
the fight for recognition as full men/women is also equal to the fight for bipocs to be recognized as full human beings

Attached: 23f2s7wij5i71.png (1024x542, 1.08M)

I receive my t-word passes from a trusted supplier. My lovely trans girl friend

There's this boy I like and I want him to call me a tranny while he beds me

Chasers should be able to use tranny endearingly

>strawpoll.com/polls/BDyNjGz9zyR
yes and no, only trannies can say tranny but everyone should be allowed to say the n word

Can enbies say the t-word? Discuss

You can't stop me, so yes I can at least.

Lmfao the fact that you can say tranny irl and have it just be a faux pas means its not near as bad as the n word. It isn't good, mind you, but not as bad.

you are just a girl. stop saying youre nb

Where is the "yes, everybody can say it" option? I think it's on-par with saying nigger, but if done within the grouonits aimed at, or lightheartedly, I think its totaly fine, and even if it's said with malice, i dont care enough to police peoples speech

Attached: 1654268464584.jpg (736x736, 59.96K)

*group it's aimed at

You don't even know who I am

you guys are stupid as fuck
a slur only loses its power once everyone can use it. look at the word "queer". words like "faggot" are only viewed as offensive because they're jealously guarded by, well, faggots, and would stop offending anyone if used freely.
context also matters more than the specific word used. if a cis guy or girl said "i love trannies" and meant it would it be worse than a cis person saying "i'm not fond of trans people"? everything i'm saying is objectively correct but you will not accept it because you're retards. i can already picture your screech in my mind as i type this.

>i can already picture your screech in my mind as i type this.
>pre emptively basedjaking your opponents in your head before they even say anything
kek

I wanna fuck a trans girl's brains out while calling her a tranny and pulling on her hair hard, telling her that I'm going to empty my balls into her womb and fill her up with my babies

don't lie, you made the soi face as you read my post

clearly not, considering you won't even say one of them

and both these things will never happen
and btw
>POC
is fucking offensive to arabs, latinos and indians to be grouped togheter with niggers, so you should really stop using it

If i let trannies say faggot will they let me say tranny?
t. cis faggot

>strawpoll.com/polls/BDyNjGz9zyR
where is "yes (everybody can say it)"

you have to sign a contract in person. there are quite a few steps

I'm gonna say faggot whether you let me or not. so yea, you get the tranny pass my faggot

can I say tranny faggot cause it's funny

it's not equivalent to the n word because it doesn't pack as much of a punch but i'm still like "ew" every time a cis person without the t word pass says it so i picked yes (only trannies can say it)
we already say faggot because people say faggot in reaction to gnc behavior as well as just straight up being gay