None of you are allies to cis women and it’s fucking disgusting

None of you are allies to cis women and it’s fucking disgusting

Attached: 9372B26B-1E23-480C-B067-29B5DACD65A5.jpg (1408x1387, 153.01K)

im 1 paycheck away from homeslesness wtf do ido?

Become an ally to cis women and you will be housed

how do i become one? where do i sign up...

uhhhhh ok? were do iget my official ally dimploma from?

Listen to cis voices let them be heard

Across the street from where ever they sell trans allyship diplomas

why should i be

cis women love me. Sounds like a you problem sweetie

iknow my street like the bakc of my hand. across the street thres only a hobo and a chinese food place. gmme the real location

Because cis women have always remained the most oppressed group throughout history. Even today, their spaces are being invaded by autistic men

LOL you cant be serious

Neither are you polman now please go back. Sorry not sorry

You're full of shit, clarify what you even want allies for.

Attached: 1653727693598.png (1280x720, 797K)

u call 4 our allyship and then on the same breath call us autistic invaders? god mke better bait this 1 sucked

Thousands of cis women are watching this thread as we speak. Choose your words wisely

hi cis women whats it like living life on easy mode

I vote straight blue every election and don't pretend to understand cis women's issues.
I donate $15 a month and volunteer for senate candidates in my swing state.
I'm a turbo normie liberal Hillary Stan and so are most trans women, you've just made a post on a board where you're selecting for retarded extremists lol
Meet more trans women irl, I implore you

>you don't simp for the most protected class at all times

cissies don't care for me so i don't get why i should care for them

I am an ally to no one but my own community. In my ideal world every demographic would be crushed underneath the AGP boot, serving us and worshipping us. I suppose cis female AGPs could be welcomed into our fold but as a whole I have no good will towards cis women.

Attached: computer AGP pro.gif (500x373, 1019.78K)

Cis women can and will drop you, is that what you want? If anything you should kiss the ground they walk on for letting some of you in. They are the rulers of your identity

you;'re literally me

Attached: 1647930502637.png (800x601, 529.83K)

i don't care about cis women i only hang out with men and other trannies
cis women are terrible people

I pray for the destruction the cis women

why would i be

>Cis women don't care for me
>Even though every single poll and voter breakdown in recent history shows cis women are overwhelmingly the biggest supporters of trans ppl

Based & lawnsign suburban liberal pilled
T. Commiefornia tranny

onlyfans.com

gross

Why would I be one? I hate women

Lmao I'm so happy others like me are here. Loved Hillary, I'm so sad I wasn't old enough to vote for her in 2016 :(
Was happy I got to vote Biden in the primaries + the general tho!

Why do women get to be treated like a minority when they are the majority of the population?

Who hurt you people? Cis women took you in, the least you could do is show allyship for the most oppressed group of people, that is the straight cis woman. I’m serious applauded at some of your behaviour. The least you can do is support cis women, especially this month of all months, they literally gave you your identity, you literally got your identity from them

my eyesight has deteriorated recently and i'm seeing double

>ask for clarification
>weird implied threat
Okay schizo.

Attached: __yuzuki_yukari_vocaloid_and_1_more_drawn_by_kuroshiro_gurei__495a72daa3a05bad03cb7329dc88d337.jpg (900x960, 74.01K)

>Who hurt you people? Cis women took you in, the least you could do is show allyship for the most oppressed group of people, that is the straight cis woman. I’m serious applauded at some of your behaviour. The least you can do is support cis women, especially this month of all months, they literally gave you your identity, you literally got your identity from them

Attached: 1650417109868.png (463x489, 14.04K)

I'm not suburban yet, unfortunately. Once I'm out of nursing school tho, fingers crossed.
Move to North Carolina, Virginia, or Southern PA! It's wonderful, lots of opportunities and better states overall. Plus if you're the outdoorsy type like me there's gorgeous trails in all 3. Why?

i support cis women but only those tht support trans rights. When Lord Xi Jinping becomes God Emperor and invades and conqueres america he will selectively, with his advanced CCP technology, target every cis women whose made an inflammatory post about trans ppl and use his african supersoldiers to kill each and every single one rambo style. ur days are numbered, cissie. so u better start supportin trans rights

You fucking disgust me but I guess you serve as useful idiots
t. actual leftwinger