Mtfg

Attached: 1E2D9696-DD2C-4463-9F31-A29EC4600561.png (801x1082, 1.46M)

Attached: myxi face when.jpg (581x483, 47.11K)

agp/hsts is trans horoscopes

This pink flag dumb ass is as bad as Paige

sad when employed
sad when unemployed
when will it end

Attached: 1652965630691.webm (1334x750, 2.89M)

Literally

When you get a job that isn't a dead end and values your contributions

julia please come back

Even horoscopes have way more foundation in reality then agphsts bullshit

Gayyy

i really dislike life

i would be happy if I had a duvet

julia please hold me please come back

the dogges valued my contributions

yea ive never gotten a boner putting on panties or whatever. not a redditor either, you'd know that if you pay attention. i was a Any Forumstard at 12 or so
gender euphoria is recognized psychologically, its just affirmation and validation on the basis of someone's subconscious perception of the social aspects of womanhood. there's a reason us trannies get that happy warm feeling when we pass to someone and get called she.
i transitioned bc the dysphoria became too much and the euphoria became too obvious and i gave up on the shame and possible hardship a bit, if that makes me reddit or agp or whatever to you idc. ive wanted to be a girl since puberty started, and im much happier now

i would've transitioned when i was young if it was an option, my dad did awful shit to me when i told him i wish i was born a girl.
regardless, the amount of times blanchard has had to revise his theory massively should say a lot

Did you get fired

Crying due to no ice cream issue

Attached: 611df2d2-c519-4331-a52f-7b1f9c79fd67.png (1280x1003, 1.17M)

But were your contributions valued with a decent wage? And respect from your bosses and coworkers? Doges are nice, but in the end, people need to respect your work first and foremost. Jobs like that are rare unfortunately

hey everyone is this hon tier (do I look like a MAN)

posted similar in last thread but then this one started sorry x

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-235500_Gallery.jpg (1080x1977, 1.02M)

No you look good

No, it's cute and normie tier.

not unless you have facial hair

you're cute

nope, the intense summer heat was getting too much and it really hasn't even begun proper yet

>i was a Any Forumstard at 12 or so
think we all were desu
>gender euphoria is recognized psychologically, its just affirmation and validation on the basis of someone's subconscious perception of the social aspects of womanhood
sounds very msiogynistic
>ive wanted to be a girl since puberty started
iktf

$11/hour. decent enough, but given the worsening conditions in terms of climate and my inability to cope with them, it wasn't enough to justify keeping working there

doesn't look super MANly but it does look distinctly transgender

Sit on me

terrific tits for a transsexual

Mmmm, this is really good tea.

i don't think so

desu I think I'll just boymode forever at this rate

Attached: Snapchat-1778344855.jpg (1739x3648, 2.03M)

Why are you so interested in that then?just to be able to have a way of any of the express your disapproval towards somebody you don't know, it's really pretty dumb isn't it?
I think another differences that hsts is they're much more likely to see themselves as real females biologically changing sex with surgery as opposed to remaining male

>$11/hour
Isn't that pretty much a poverty wage? That's not even minimum wage where i live

Why did you drop trip? It was helpful to me.

kyoot

HSTS AND AGP ISNT REAL YOU FUCKING RETARD

i miss you so much julia

haha yeah tucking the tshirt into the skirt makes them look huge it's so funny

no bra or anything either in these pics LOL

Attached: 20220603_032018.jpg (3216x1448, 1.53M)

>underage

oh cross board posting, i forgot to put it back on

lmao minwage here is like $7

i don't think cis women dress like that... unless they're 14.. are you 14?

I can't wait till I have a computer and I never have to read another stupid thing Paige says ever again

I'm not attempting to pigeonhole you or describe you as being one of the other. I get the feeling from read your post that you weren't exclusively homosexual when you were going through puberty correct me if I'm wrong?
Most people here define themselves as AGP. I'm not the one that's doing it, I don't define myself that way because I don't even know what the feeling is to be AGP, autogynephilia, the sexual fantasy about becoming female rather than just being female? I don't understand it and don't feel it.
I'm on to something quite different, the idea of being physically attracted to men and then eventually more attracted to feminine men is a unique experience. The longer I live is female the more I'm attracted to others like myself. Its like transition from mac4mac to fem4fem

They do actually
Why is everyone here a retard

Have you ever seen a cis woman in a comic book shop

im 23 actually

tbf I'd never wear the skirt in public, way 2 short

Attached: 20220603_063503.jpg (3216x1448, 1.41M)

Do trans women who want a poly relationship with a cis woman and a trans woman exist?

I don’t want to be a unicorn

>msiogynistic

That's a meme here
Most people are far more misandrist than misogynist on this board.

pass

Shut up colin Paige is a Nazi terf

remembering that time i got accused of being paige when i didn't have my trip on lol

cute outfit (and you wear it well), do you plan to wear it with any accessories or layers?

>sounds very misogynistic
for me it was a bit before i started being less awful and stopped being so weird. but its just perceptions and observations that become engrained

boymoding is lame desu

based

you must not encounter many cis women

ur cute lol

wtf is this 400 error i have to refresh the thread like four times to make it work
strawberry yogurt drink omg

Attached: PXL_20220605_230228736~2.jpg (1035x599, 177.27K)

You repeating the same thing like a little adolescent for I calling somebody a name, pointless trying to speak your silly language

This is obviously a topic that most people are familiar. there is a difference between boys who are feminine and childhood grow up to be homosexual and then transition, and boys who are not feminine in childhood grow up to be heterosexual and yet transition. two different ideologies here

okay it looks like i had a cookie that was expired

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6.05K)

How does it make you feel when you open a gif and it's one of those bait-and-switches with a crude troonjak committing suicide?

passing in pics is like the bottom bar to clear, means nothing for irl

I basically passed in pics pre hrt too, pic related

I don't plan to wear it at all bc I'm a pussy boymoder but I would literally love somebody to give me suggestions on what to wear bc I'm clueless

boymode 4 life x

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-002553_Instagram.jpg (1080x1090, 382.56K)

YOURE A FUCKING RETARD IDC AGP AND HSTS ISNT REAL YOU FUCKING PSEUDOSCIENCE LISTENING RETARD

please dont ignore me anymore julia i need you i can be good i promise

I'm willing to bet you get gendered female irl despite "boymoding"

>strawberry yogurt drink omg
glad you like it fren
reminds me though of the absolute worst thing i've eaten, banana pudding. just horrendous

i laugh

Attached: 1630982231032.jpg (1440x1231, 144.8K)

I'm pretty much sure you know they're real you protest too much anyone else knows anything about male transsexuals knows that there is two varieties depending on sexual orientation