Scientists are trying to get transgenderism labeled as a mental illness by attempting to equate it with autism...

Scientists are trying to get transgenderism labeled as a mental illness by attempting to equate it with autism. Getting transgenderism designated as a mental illness with legalize all sorts of anti-Any Forums discrimination which is currently illegal. Any Forums will lose hate crimes protection and members of the community will be locked out of professions which require sound mental health in order to get work credentials. For example, even a private pilot's license is off limits to someone with a mental diagnosis, so flying as a job is completely out of the question, so is being an instructor or a mechanic.

Attached: 1654453511552.jpg (1170x1435, 499.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_and_LGBT_identities#Autism_and_sexual_orientation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I literally just wanna fix trains yo....

There's also a link between autism and non-straight sexual orientations, though. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_and_LGBT_identities#Autism_and_sexual_orientation
This section has some relevant sources but if you research the topic you will find more.

This is a post that was two months ago also the person who reviewed it was an rn, not a scientist please get better material. We read peer review stuff not chud posts, sorry not sorry.

>wikipedia
proaganda distribution site larping as an encyclopedia anyone can edit. all that stuff linking Any Forums to mental illness is only on there in order to justify anti-Any Forums discrimination

Attached: wikiman.png (577x587, 440.01K)

>Developmental disorder
so like microcephaly? thats even worse than calling it a mental illness

Attached: bsr philopsphers.jpg (1600x1200, 501.96K)

Honestly don't even know what that is. I'm neurodivergent and happy being so.

Attached: 1543855533333.jpg (1080x1080, 174.37K)

Shitting on a motherfucker for providing education for free???
The gall of this bitch

shoop'd
she was looking at Any Forums in the original

Gender dysphoria is a mental illnes with palpable consequences

The discussion should be about how we threat the mentally ill not

"BOOHOOOOO I CAN'T GET MY SPECIAL EXEPCTION :(((("

Attached: dank roy memes.jpg (680x689, 42.61K)

what they're saying is literally true

>trust the soience!!
cringe

Attached: 1568255780055.jpg (960x541, 111.12K)

>For example, even a private pilot's license is off limits to someone with a mental diagnosis, so flying as a job is completely out of the question
why would you want a demographic best known for ending themselves to be in charge of flying hundreds of people?

Autism is not a mental illness, but a disability. IF this were to be 1:1 equated (which isn't what the article is asking- it's asking if there is a correlation), it would be covered by disability discrimination laws.

Autism is literally the next step of human evolution

Attached: varg-chan.png (942x853, 65.62K)

Why would you want the race most associated with mass shootings to have any authority whatsoever, given the obvious security risks associated with that.

So long if we're going off of mere associations.
Don't be dense.

non-autistic people are the disabled ones, they shouldn't be allowed to make decisions

>Scientists are trying to get transgenderism labeled as a mental illness by attempting to equate it with autism.
user, autism isn't a mental illness. It is a "neurodevelopmental disorder". The answer to the headline's question is also "yes".

Oh no, Cis people are gonna consider us mentally ill.... how on earth will we ever recover girls...

You know I've really come to realize that trans women arn't real women, and they never will be real women. I don't know how the fuck you manage to come off so cunty in just one sentence but God damn. Only a cis woman could think this way. It's not even an attempt at a joke or anything, it's just her knee jerk reaction, like she can't hide how hollow she is.
A tranny would at least have something funny to say.

Attached: 1652282149541.jpg (259x194, 9.76K)

Wow I didn't realize I was so fucked being autistic

WOW, AUTISM REALLY IS LE EBIN SUPERPOWER!!!!! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1623838257889.jpg (752x527, 13.5K)