I love flirting with anons on this board, gives me butterflies and makes me blush and turns me on (// >.< //)

I love flirting with anons on this board, gives me butterflies and makes me blush and turns me on (// >.< //)
It is nice to have delusions of affection and attraction :)

Attached: a3344dbdcaca5408f263ca4bdf44d3fa.png (650x450, 13.93K)

go back

to reddit? no, i will not. you can't make me >:)

I want to flirt with anons more but I am kind of retarded

you will.
bend over

No shit tripfag.

based
be my gf

Maybe you should not be a tripfag

>can't tell tripfags from namefags
not that there's much of a difference but

I am a biological male, sorry cutes :(
You will have me as you wish, user~

In my country we have the saying, best translated as: dumb fucks

Who cares, this board might as well be reddit anyways, trannies fucking ruined it.

bit mean :/

I shall remain a namefag until someone dates me

Attached: Politition.jpg (695x570, 49.2K)

Sorry dear I don't bang minors.

Attached: __shiota_nagisa_and_akabane_karma_ansatsu_kyoushitsu_drawn_by_kyyashi__bbeb49a02cb0203cb34dc6920ad016d6.jpg (1070x1070, 541.19K)

Davekat is THE most forced, overwrought and tactless pairing in any piece of media I've ever come across. Both characters were made to completely change personality under an absurd and poorly conceived pretext and what results from it is so utterly disconnected from all previous threads of character development you have to wonder how Hussie convinced himself to settle on it in the first place. What really impresses though me is the tenacity of shipper delusion and the capacity to latch onto anything because of the novelty indulgement of variously construed sexual commutations.

Both checked for those digits, but I admit namefag has won me over a bit cus he used a sonic image, lol

you're cute when you're angry :3
What HS pairing do you prefer?

I have many more. I phonepost so I really want to organize them, I have at least 40 sonic related reaction images, maybe 100-150 sonic images in general.

Attached: 20220604_134057.jpg (400x400, 25.39K)

>I am a biological male, sorry cutes :(
that is no obstacle to you being my gf

oh! uh, well, I'm open minded, I'm sure I could be your perfect girlfriend user :3

Charmingly autistic x

Too many years indifferent to it all to have any remnants of a preference, I honestly can't even choose one.

Davekat is fucking trash.

protip: have all your images on the SD card and sort it on your laptop for convenience.