>go inside stall and start blowing nose
>we both pee at the same time
>I flush toilet, other person goes out
>wait a bit till they leave
>leave stall but they are still there
>actually a cute waitress
>look down, blush and hope she doesn't call me out as a boymoder
>she leaves

the end I wish she tried to kiss me but this is in my autistic boymoder fantasies.

Attached: 239321401349491.jpg (370x320, 16.01K)

You have autism but luckily thats cute in trannies

should I have done something different?

It's okay sweetheart you're just easily overwhelmed boymoder. You need a strong bf though a woman would only add to your troubles

>It's okay sweetheart you're just easily overwhelmed boymoder. You need a strong bf though a woman would only add to your troubles
guys are yucky I want the cute waitress to kiss me

why are you going in women's restrooms in "boymode"

>why are you going in women's restrooms in "boymode"
>user broke my story
i actually am wearing boymoder clothes but go to womens restrooms whenever its empty

You belong to a strong man who will be an anchor for you. Another bag of nerves like a woman wouldn't fit u in the long run trust me

>You belong to a strong man who will be an anchor for you. Another bag of nerves like a woman wouldn't fit u in the long run trust me
the ideal one would be to get a strong gf instead

Attached: 3429822309101.gif (514x667, 775.77K)

>strong gf
Doesn't exist women are inherently too emotional that's why they need men like a fish needs water to survive

>Doesn't exist women are inherently too emotional that's why they need men like a fish needs water to survive
i dont like guys user! their bodies are kinda gross to look at.

isn’t that just tomboymoding?

Please stay out of the woman’s bathroom if you are going to boymoder only girlmoders are allowed, sorry not sorry

>isn’t that just tomboymoding?
i guess. you can call me the tomboymoder.

You sure about that? Don't you want a big buff guy who can pick you up and make you feel safe and protected from the world?

>Please stay out of the woman’s bathroom if you are going to boymoder only girlmoders are allowed, sorry not sorry
im in the middle of boymoding and girlmoding don't bully

i dont think i could love a guy, i would appreciate it but i dont think i could love one.

>male-presenting man goes in women's restroom and creeps on women
This is exactly what J. K. Rowling was trying to warn us about.

Well until you are girlmoding 100% then I guess you will have to hold it in boymod user. I don't make the rules

>This is exactly what J. K. Rowling was trying to warn us about.
shes the one that followed me in!

what do girlmoders wear desu

You'll fall in love when he bear hugs you, when you feel his warm skin and the comfort you'll feel. A strong bf is the only thing that can shield a vulnerable tranner from this cruel transphobic world

>You'll fall in love when he bear hugs you, when you feel his warm skin and the comfort you'll feel. A strong bf is the only thing that can shield a vulnerable tranner from this cruel transphobic world
my future strong gf will protect me desu

Women want to be protected there are no women who fill the role of the protector since its not in their nature

They don't wear hoodies in the summer like that pic you keep on posting. And they wear clothes that fits and works with their bodies. I mean how tall are you and are you fat, skinny, or healthy weight(sorry for being mean to the sticks and hambeast out there lol)? Also how is your hair is it in a more feminine style and do you wear makeup or wash and lotion your face(estrogen should help with this).

Tranners need to look out for each other I could give you tips any time you want(I don't use social media to talk to Any Forums people, because I have a life lol).

If you want more help just tell me or make a new thread for it. I am the sorry not sorry user and I come here to laugh but if and only if a transwoman(sorry pooners ) need help I will help.